Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

chevron training montessori course online

Options
  • 18-01-2015 6:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

hi,

i am doing chevron training montessori course online and i am wondering is there anyone else doing it, i am just looking for someone to discuss a few points about the assignment, i mailed the tutors a few times but i still dont really understand the assignments. please help

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

nope, but intend to soon.
    Need to finish my L5 1st.
    I might be able to help you though if you want to pm me,I am familiar with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 MinkeyMonkey

Hi Leanne, I am doing the Montessori course too. Feel free to contact me. Are you doing the full level 6 Childcare with it or just the Montessori modules?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 leannef06

hi ye,
    i have already completed the childcare level 6, so now i am doing just 4 modules for the montessori, im struggling big time ;(

• Registered Users Posts: 15 sineado15

Hi thinking of doing the same course!! Just wondering is the course easy to follow online? Would u recommend it?

• Registered Users Posts: 15 sineado15

Hi thinking of doing the same course!! Just wondering is the course easy to follow online? Would u recommend it?

• Advertisement
Advertisement