Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

L.C.V.P Questions

• 18-01-2015 6:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭

First of all sorry if this is the wrong forum.
    Does it matter where you go for work experience can you just go to a local shop or do you have to go somewhere more interesting and where you can write more about?
    Does your career investigation have to match you're work experience.
    I have done my career investigation about veterinary but i have no hope of getting the points and no interest either... would i get docked marks for saying something so high the max points i can get is 575
    Thanks in advance :mad::D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30 cxxlin

I dont think it matters where you did it as long as you can write information which shows how working there was worthwhile... make a bit up if you need to/if you did nothing special!
    & regarding the career investigation I dont think it needs to correlate with it, I did my career investigation on Teaching, and I'm doing work experience in an Airport!

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭rvpalldway

thanks

Advertisement