Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mma

Options
  • 18-01-2015 6:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭

El glupo banned me for making some anti conor mcgregor comments ... Whuch are true by the way

He gave me a permanent ban

Can you overtyrn it to a month ban at leadt

I have learnt my lesson

Thank you

Fugs

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Have you discussed you ban with the mod who banned you? That's the first step in the dispute process as set out above. If you are unable to reach a satisfactory resolution with the mod you may start an appeal here

• Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭josealdo

Beasty wrote: »
    Have you discussed you ban with the mod who banned you? That's the first step in the dispute process as set out above. If you are unable to reach a satisfactory resolution with the mod you may start an appeal here

Yes i did and i wish to appeal it . I have learnt my lesson

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

figs666 wrote: »
    I have learnt my lesson
    Have you? Seriously?

Why didn't you learn your lesson when you picked up a yellow in the forum back in November 2013 when the mod said to you "This isn't your first post that's crossed the line. Knock it off."?

Failing that what about the infraction back in June when the mod's message was "It's clear that you're a troll. This is your last warning. Next time, you will be banned from the forum."?

Surely the message was getting through when you picked up a 2 week ban in July? Perhaps not as there was another ban, this time for a month, in September.

That record of a yellow, a red and now 3 bans stretches across 115 posts in the forum. Your record elsewhere on the site is equally poor with 19 mod actions across less than 700 posts

Now you are asking me to believe you have learned your lesson?

OK, let me put a proposal to you. Keep your nose clean across the rest of the site for the next 3 months (ie do not even pick up a yellow) and I would be prepared to reconsider my decision here, but based on your trolling of the MMA forum as well as the rest of the site I'm not seeing any reason to overturn your ban at this stage

You may of course ask an Admin to review my decision

Have you? Seriously?

Why didn't you learn your lesson when you picked up a yellow in the forum back in November 2013 when the mod said to you "This isn't your first post that's crossed the line. Knock it off."?

Failing that what about the infraction back in June when the mod's message was "It's clear that you're a troll. This is your last warning. Next time, you will be banned from the forum."?

Surely the message was getting through when you picked up a 2 week ban in July? Perhaps not as there was another ban, this time for a month, in September.

That record of a yellow, a red and now 3 bans stretches across 115 posts in the forum. Your record elsewhere on the site is equally poor with 19 mod actions across less than 700 posts

Now you are asking me to believe you have learned your lesson?

OK, let me put a proposal to you. Keep your nose clean across the rest of the site for the next 3 months (ie do not even pick up a yellow) and I would be prepared to reconsider my decision here, but based on your trolling of the MMA forum as well as the rest of the site I'm not seeing any reason to overturn your ban at this stage

You may of course ask an Admin to review my decision

I dont like conor mcgregor . So when all the irish mma fans are kissing his ass . Ut upsets me. So i post my feelings with my heart on my sleeve . Thats who i am . Do you wamt me to change who i am ?

Only joking . Trolling again .

3 months is a bit steep . I only said conir is an idiot

Your punishment for this clearly takes into account your history (as an out and out troill) in the forum (and you appear to have a similar reputation elsewhere on the site) and the prior mod warnings you have received

To be clear - you permanent ban is upheld. All I've said is I am prepared to look again in 3 months taking into account your behaviour in the meantime elsewhere on the site.

It's not negotiable. You can accept this offer or ask an Admin to review my decision

• Advertisement

Your punishment for this clearly takes into account your history (as an out and out troill) in the forum (and you appear to have a similar reputation elsewhere on the site) and the prior mod warnings you have received

To be clear - you permanent ban is upheld. All I've said is I am prepared to look again in 3 months taking into account your behaviour in the meantime elsewhere on the site.

It's not negotiable. You can accept this offer or ask an Admin to review my decision

How about i stop trolling and you uplift my ban

I have made my decision which is set out above

Do you want an Admin to review that decision?

I have made my decision which is set out above

Do you want an Admin to review that decision?

Yes please beasty

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

figs666 wrote: »
    How about i stop trolling and you uplift my ban

You admit to trolling and expect your ban to be lifted? You have got to be kidding.

Ban upheld, and if you continue to troll you can expect to find yourself permanently sitebanned.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement