Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone own a mini-oven? (External temp question)

Options
  • 18-01-2015 7:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,211 ✭✭✭✭

This may be the wrong forum, so mods please move if more suitable elsewhere.

I want to put an electric mini-oven on the boat to replace the microwave, but I read that the oven surface gets very hot during use.

My query is - how hot do they really get? ie. can the outside of the oven (not the glass, but the main body) not be touched when it's running? If so, i'm out of luck as it'd be located in a slot where the microwave was hence not much ventilation space.

Many thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 839 ✭✭✭sdp

Hi, I bought this one http://www.lakeland.co.uk/17171/Lakeland-Mini-Oven for mum, and she love's it. so got one for myself couple of months ago. it's great for doing soda bread, and can do a small roast, veg and most other stuff in small amounts.
    The outside gets warm, but not so warm that it would burn your hands. you will need a bit of space around it to let air circulate. its a bit more expansive then others out there, but so far its doing the job

Advertisement