Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Please take this for what it is - BBC investigation

• 18-01-2015 7:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭

Profiteering through dogs with no respect for the dogs or the people that take them on.

What I mean by the title is that, I have no motives except to let people here know that this kind of thing is going on! I don't welcome any judgment or criticism on my part for putting this video up here.

<snip>

This video may have been put up here before - if it was then sorry for not searching but I'm rushing at the moment. Even if it was and one more person sees it due to this re-post then that's a good thing - perhaps something like this would be a good idea for a sticky; especially, considering that it seems to be still happening in this country.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2M5o9dcomsk

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,583 ✭✭✭✭fits

Good god, is there any of them not at it! There are, honestly, more bad rescues out there than good ones in my opinion.

Buyer or rescuer beware.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

Op, please pm me the name of the place being investigated over here?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,583 ✭✭✭✭fits

Me too

• Registered Users Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭euser1984

<snip>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,635 ✭✭✭Pumpkinseeds

<snip>

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Tranceypoo

Op, please pm me the name of the place being investigated over here?

me too please OP

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,009 ✭✭✭SingItOut

<snip>

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,770 Mod ✭✭✭✭DBB

Euser1984,
    As a new enough user here you may not be aware that the reason we do not allow individual rescues to be named or linked to here is precisely because the forum was filling up with speculative, as yet unfounded allegations and insinuations against other rescues, just like this thread.
    Your linking to the rescue above was a not-particularly-subtle attempt to get around the rules, as is this entire thread, quite frankly.
    If you want to spread the word about this rescue, and let's remember the basic tenet of the legal system in Ireland: innocent until proven guilty, then do so via your own blog. Do not attempt to use this forum to do so.
    To all: any attempts to spread rumours or fuel campaigns against any groups which have not yet undergone due process will result in an automatic, permanent ban from the form.
    It is just not on.
    Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement