Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Upgrade For Technomate TM-800HD

Options
  • 18-01-2015 8:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭

HI Guys,

I Have a technomate tm800HD set top box and i am looking to upgrade and I am wondering if anyone has any specific recommendations from personal experience on the set top box's.

Any feedback is greatly appreciated
    Dpjmie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,454 ✭✭✭swoofer

you dont say how much you want to spend but look at vu+ solo2, best prices on ebay, I was going to suggest a vu+ uno with twin tuner but older than solo2 and not a lot in price difference, the solo2 has a nice small footprint, get a sony play tv usb tuner and you have some box.

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭dpjmie

swoofer wrote: »
    you dont say how much you want to spend but look at vu+ solo2, best prices on ebay, I was going to suggest a vu+ uno with twin tuner but older than solo2 and not a lot in price difference, the solo2 has a nice small footprint, get a sony play tv usb tuner and you have some box.

Cheers for the reply swoof, im pretty impatient and i took the plunge and got an akimo alien 2+ triple tuner, have to say so far im very impressed!!! only 149 from freetv.ie with free delivery too :)

Cheers for the recommendations though

Advertisement