Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dungeons and Dragons in Wexford?

• 18-01-2015 8:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi! Does any body know of a Dungeons and Dragons meet ups in Wexford for teens?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭a fat guy

Wexford used to have a Warhammer club that got together every Tuesday and Thursday in St. Josephs centre I think?

I could have the days wrong, but it was something like from 6 to 10. The Facebook page is gone though, so I don't know if they're still around.

You could try a WIT gaming society of Black Kat Games in Kilkenny too, if they aren't too far away for you.

Does Wexford's college campus have society's of it's own? If so, then check them out! You might find a group!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,769 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

Unfortunately black kat runs it's Dnd night on a wednesday evening so I can't imagine it's a viable option

• Registered Users Posts: 8 lostjester

I am currently living in enniscorthy and have been searching for something here or in wexford too. Sadly things like this seem to be in towns just too far to be viable without a car.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 spunge138

I have been wanting to play D&D for a while and i bought the red starter box when it came out but there wasn't anything in wexford town for it but unfortunately i dont drive but im free most days. If anyone wants to start a group keep in touch

Advertisement