Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parent & Baby groups in Sligo

Options
  • 18-01-2015 8:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Does anyone know of any parent and baby group I could attend in the Sligo area? I have a 15 week old girl, my first, and would like a group where I could meet other Mums.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭Marz66

If you are breastfeeding you could check the friendsofbreastfeeding.ie website which lists support groups and meet ups in each county.

If not, you could ring your PHN who should know of any around. Also I know some people set up their own coffee morning if there is none in their area!

Or you could do a class like baby massage or baby yoga where you will meet other parents. Half the time they are just a chance for parents to meet other parents rather than a "class" for baby!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 MDSligo1

Thanks to all. I'm not breastfeeding, but the Collooney group sounds good, also might try the baby swimming sessions! Grateful to you all

Advertisement