Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wastewater treatment, perculation and septic tank unit

Options
  • 19-01-2015 1:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭

looking at buying a site with FPP on 1100 sq foot house. As part of PP it states I have to remove septic tank and put in a new wastewater treatment, perculation and septic tank unit. What will be the cost roughly?

thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,452 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

15k maybe more. ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,358 ✭✭✭Tefral

looking at buying a site with FPP on 1100 sq foot house. As part of PP it states I have to remove septic tank and put in a new wastewater treatment, perculation and septic tank unit. What will be the cost roughly?

thanks

Have you a design for the percolation area?

Id sincerely doubt that it would cost €15k to do the works itself, however with design fees etc it would add up to that amount..

Providing its a normal site, not full of rock etc
    Your talking €10k for the new works alone and about €3k for the removal works of the existing.

You need a design though from an engineer and get a QS to cost it for you.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,452 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

cronin_j wrote: »
    Id sincerely doubt that it would cost €15k to do the works itself, however with design fees etc it would add up to that amount.

My approx price was on the assumption the OP was starting from scratch.

Advertisement