Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paper Billing

Options
  • 19-01-2015 2:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,083 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    In October 2014 you sent out emails regarding Paperless billing, to which i responded by clicking on the link in the email stating i would prefer paper bills.

However i now realise that i have not received any paper bills since the one issued on 6th November 2014. I have gone into my account and i see that paperless billing was switched ON. I do not have a working printer at present so is it possible to get copies of the December and January Bills sent out to me.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

chasm wrote: »
    Hi,
    In October 2014 you sent out emails regarding Paperless billing, to which i responded by clicking on the link in the email stating i would prefer paper bills.

However i now realise that i have not received any paper bills since the one issued on 6th November 2014. I have gone into my account and i see that paperless billing was switched ON. I do not have a working printer at present so is it possible to get copies of the December and January Bills sent out to me.

Thanks
    Hi chasm, can you PM me your name and account number? We will have these re-issued.
    Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 2,083 ✭✭✭chasm

Hi,

Thanks
    Hi chasm, can you PM me your name and account number? We will have these re-issued.
    Tony
    Thanks Tony, PM sent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

Hi,

Thanks
    Tony
    Thanks Tony, PM sent.
    Looking into issue this afternoon chasm.
    Tony

Hi,

Any update on this please ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi,

Hi chasm,

I have arranged the bills to be posted to you and you should receive them by Tuesday at the latest.

Thanks
    AL

• Advertisement

Thanks Alan.
    Rather than start a new thread can i ask if you can clarify something on the price change due to come in to effect in april?

I am on the efibre advanced(unlimited) + etalk off peak package. going by the details i received yesterday in an email, my package is due to increase by €3 to €53. 
    When i signed up i received a discount of €5 per month if i signed up online to the unlimited option on the efibre advanced package - will this discount still apply, ie will my €53 package be €48 or will i be losing this discount as well as the price increase?

Thanks

Thanks Alan.
    Rather than start a new thread can i ask if you can clarify something on the price change due to come in to effect in april?

I am on the efibre advanced(unlimited) + etalk off peak package. going by the details i received yesterday in an email, my package is due to increase by €3 to €53. 
    When i signed up i received a discount of €5 per month if i signed up online to the unlimited option on the efibre advanced package - will this discount still apply, ie will my €53 package be €48 or will i be losing this discount as well as the price increase?

Thanks
    Hi chasm

I can confirm that even discounted prices are affected by the increase, although you do not loose the discount rather it's increased by €3 as is the period after the first six months.

Thanks
    Al

Hi,

Hi chasm,

I have arranged the bills to be posted to you and you should receive them by Tuesday at the latest.

Thanks
    AL
    Hi Alan,

I still haven't received these bills. I received this months but no sign of the others.

Hi,

Hi chasm,

Thanks
    AL
    Hi Alan,

I still haven't received these bills. I received this months but no sign of the others.
    Hi chasm

That's very odd as I had arranged this - can you PM me your email address and I'll email you PDF copys?

Cheers
    Al

Hi chasm

That's very odd as I had arranged this - can you PM me your email address and I'll email you PDF copys?

Cheers
    Al

Hi Alan, received them both in the post today. Thanks for your help.

• Advertisement

Hi chasm

Cheers
    Al

Hi Alan,  received them both in the post today. Thanks for your help.
    Thanks for letting me know chasm :)

AL

Advertisement