Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mocks 2015 ***No Requests, use the Search button! READ FIRST POST before posting!***

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18 briosca

briosca wrote: »
    ENGLISH P2 EXAMCRAFT

Comparative:

THEME & ISSUE
    Characterisation (30/40)
    or
    Key Moments (70)

LITERARY GENRE
    How literary techniques enhanced your enjoyment. (70)
    or
    Discuss at least 2 of: memorable characters, suspense powerful moments, flashback. (30/40)

Prescribed Poetry (key phrases):

MONTAGUE: Sadness, sense of loss expressed through powerful language and vivid imagery.

NÍ CHUILLEANÁIN: Innovative style of writing creates poems that are layered w/ symbolism and meaning.

FROST: Beautifully crafted and profoundly insightful.

DONNE: Far from being dated/irrelevant. Unique poetic language. Enduring appeal and a universal relevance.

More specificity on
    Theme & Issue
    since a few have asked:
    The author's use of characterisation to reveal of aspects of the theme or issue.
    or
    How the theme or issue was highlighted in key moments of your texts.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Raluck

briosca wrote: »
    More specificity on
    Theme & Issue
    since a few have asked:
    The author's use of characterisation to reveal of aspects of the theme or issue.
    or
    How the theme or issue was highlighted in key moments of your texts.

Also the useen poem
    love after love by dereck walter if i recall right in q1 u have to explain the use of the title and then give an personal response to the poem for part 2 of the secound question.. The personal respons was based on the last 4 lines on the poem and q 2 was somehing about your view on the entire poem

• Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭Kremin

meldale wrote: »
    debs maths HL paper 2
    You had to construct the root2 -1
    Question about maths:
    What is root2 -1?? I've googled and searched my books and I can only find mention of constructing root 2

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,240 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Kremin wrote: »
    Question about maths:
    What is root2 -1?? I've googled and searched my books and I can only find mention of constructing root 2
    Could it mean the square root of -1? We can edit the original post if that seems likely.

• Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭Kremin

spurious wrote: »
    Could it mean the square root of -1? We can edit the original post if that seems likely.

I've seen so many people reference it exactly like he/she has but i can literally find no mention of it anywhere o_O
    Someone just pmed me you -1 from root2. I have no idea how to do it, oh well I'll just construct root2 and take the attempt marks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 tem101

I can't really remember section A or C that well but
    Section A
    A-1 You're given 2 lines in plan and elevation, find the shortest distance between them.
    A-2 A cylindrical building with a cut surface shape for a roof alone a plane. You're given an incomplete plan and elevation and have to complete it. (it's the thing with VTH)
    A-3 Perspective view of an obelisk. You're give one view point find the other, then complete the perspective view.
    A-4 Given a coal bucket's truncated shape (I can't remember the term), find the focal sphere, major and minor axis and construct part of the ellipse

Section B
    B-1 Trimetric Projection of a toaster draw elevation and plan orient and complete projection (really simple except for finding the slots where the toast goes)
    B-2 Given point co-ordinates for a sculpture (point of d in plan is X) draw plan and elevations of BEC, find point d in plan and draw plan and elevation of ABCD, Determine dihedral angle, determine true shape of ABCD
    B-3 Intersecting Solids of a pentagonal based cone and a triangular based pyramid. Draw plan and elevation, or pyramid then prism, complete drawing and show lines of interpenetration

Section C
    C-1 Geologic Geometry
    C-2 Structural Forms
    C-3 Surface Geometry
    C-4 Dynamic Mechanisms
    C-5 Assemblies

I only did the assemblies it's of a roller support with 6 parts.

Sorry I don't have the paper my school makes us hand them up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Magnate

Lou18 wrote: »
    Does the essay on
    seandaoine
    come up in examcraft or debs? Thanks in advance

DEB.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Lc12345 wrote: »
    <snip> ... I don't know how to do spoilers on my phone!
    It tells you in the first post, if people bothered to actually read it properly.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Username44

Examcraft Business Higher Level:
    Short Questions
    IMF, WTO and IBEC
    Advantages of privatisation
    Currency Exchange and effect if the dollar would strenghten against the euro

ABQ:
    Evaluate Leadership and motivation
    Evaluate HRM
    Benefits of enterprise (Funky Question)

Long Questions:
    Contract
    Industrial Relations
    Consumer Protection Act
    Ratios (write your finding in a report)
    Types of insurance
    Factors to consider when choosing a source of finance
    Different methods of production
    Matrix organisational structure

Fair paper, but on the hard side of fair. Best of luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Elle18

Chemistry EXAMCRAFT (barcode on right) Higher Level spoiler:
    Section A:
    1. Vinegar (CH3COOH) and Sodium Hydroxide titration experiment
    - why was vinegar diluted/ describe correct procedure for measure 25cm3 of vinegar and diluting it to 500cm3 / name the indicator and justify choice, state colour change at end point/ calculate concentration in M/L and g/L/ name the aromatic carboxylic acid used as a food preservative

2. Preparation of Benzoic Acid
    - Why was excess KMNO4 used in reaction/ identify brown precipitate formed/ two reasons why solution acidified with concentrated HCl/ How would you test to see if enough acid has been added/ what reaction occured when sodium sulfite added/ why was flask placed in ice/ how were crystals dried/ calulation theoretical and percentage yield

3. Tests for Anions
    - describe how to test for i) sulphate, ii) nitrate and iii) chloride ions/ give molecular formula of precipitate formed in i) and iii) / describe how flame test may be carried out / flame colour of copper and potassium

SECTION B
    4. relative atomic mass / spdf configuration of copper atom / oxidation number of sulphur in H2SO4 and NA2S2O3 / How many atoms present in 560cm3 ammonia at stp / diff between sigma and pi bonding / name scientist who identified cathode rays as subatomic particles / percentage mass of nitrogen in NH4NO3 / Two additives used to increase octane number of fuel / tertiary treatment of sewage purpose / systemic name of 2 isomers of C3H6O / two factors that influence location of chemical factory / 2 properties of transition metals

5. electronegativity / why does it increase across periods / explain trend in reactivity down group 1 of periodic table / predict bond type in LiBr, PH3, and H2O / name scientist who discovered radioactivity / define radioactivity and half life / define beta particle and give 2 properties / equation for beta decay of carbon-14 to nitrogen

6. 2 hydrocarbons used to establish octane number of fuel / how do molecules of light gasoline fraction differ from molecules of kerosine fraction / explain with aid of diagram how light gasoline is separated from kerosene in fractional distillation of crude oil / use of bitumen / 3 processes to increase octane number / def. heat of combustion / calculate heat of combustion

7. In water treatment state purpose of aluminium sulphate, chlorine, sodium fluorosilicate, calcium hydroxide, sulfuric acid / why are heavy metal ions in water a cause of concern / one instrumental technique to detect and measure concentration of heavy metal ions / how to remove heavy metal ions / define base and conjugate pair (Bronsted-Lowry) / identify base and its conjugate acid in formula / calculate pH

8. Give IUPAC names for C2H5OH, CH3CHO, CH3COOH, CH3COOCH3 / name homologous series of CH3CHO and CH3COOCH3 / identify which one contains only tetrahedral carbons / classify the above conversions as an addition, substitution or oxidation reaction / name reagents used in conversion of CH3CHO to CH3COOH, draw structure and name carboxylic acid isomer of CH3COOCH3 / write equation for reaction of CH3COOH with Na2CO3

9. Def. rate of chemical reaction / why rate decreases over time / activation energy and effective collision / what effect does increase in temperature have on number of collisions, effectiveness of collisions, activation energy / oxidation of methanal using platinum wire - one observation, 2 products made, what type of catalysis, one way platinum speeds up oxidation of methanal, how catalyst poison interferes, give another eg. of reaction involving same type of catalysis indicating the reactants and the catalyst

10. Oxidation in terms of electron transfer / electrolysis / write half equations for reactions that occur at anode and cathode when potassium iodide electrolysed, describe colour change when phenolphthalein added / le chatliers principle / write equilibrium constant expression, calculate value of equilibrium constant / heat of reaction / calculate no. moles of acid neutralised, calculate heat of reaction

11. Principle for separation of a mixture by chromatography / describe with aid of diagram paper or thin-layer or column chromatography experiment / what use is thin-layer chromatography in forensic science / what does unsaturated mean / colour change when ethene bubbled into bromine water, describe mechanism of this reaction, names and formulas of 3 products formed if bromine water contained some sodium chloride /
    why is calcium chloride added to sodium ore before electrolysis / what materials used for anode and cathode / write equation for reaction that occurs at cathode / purpose of steel gauze separating 2 electrode compartments / one use of sodium /
    what substances removed in purification of air feedstock before it is liquified / describe with diagram how fractional distillation of liquid air is carried out / explain whether continuous or batch process / one industrial use of a co-product of the fractional distillation of air

That's the whole paper, I wanted to give something back as that's all I have to post that hasn't been posted already.. Hope this helps someone!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 teaandbusquets

HL Physics DEB
    Section A

1. Experiment to calculate acceleration due to gravity g, where a small sphere drops to a pressure sensor.

Relationship between s and t for the sphere falling under gravity (draw the graph).
    Calculate g using your graph.
    Know sources of error when measuring s OR t.

2. Experiment to measure specific latent heat of fusion of ice.

Know how to prepare the ice and give reasons for each procedure.
    Know multiple ways of how to minimise heat loss.
    Know how to calculate the specific latent heat of fusion of ice.
    Know why the final temperature of the water shouldn't fall close to 0°C.

3. Experiment to investigate the variation of the fundamental frequency of a stretched string.

In Experiment 1, the variable is the length of the string.
    In Experiment 2, it's the tension.
    Graphs are given and you are to label the y axis for the two experiments
    Know how to calculate the longest length of the string in Experiment 1, and the constant length of the string in Experiment 2 (given the mass per unit length).

4. Experiment to determine the resistivity of nichrome.

Given length and resistance of wire, zero error reading, and the varying diameters recorded in the experiment.
    Know how to calculate the resistivity of the wire, and how to sketch a graph of current against voltage for a tungsten filament in the bulb.
    Explain how resistivity varies as voltage increases .

Section B

5. Conditions necessary due equilibrium of a body under a set of co-planar forces.
    Recoil velocity of the gun given mass of gun, bullet, exit velocity.
    Why we use standard thermometers given thermometric property.
    Define solar constant.
    Know how to adjust spectrometer before using it to measure wavelengths in a light source.
    Calculate current flowing in the element of the kettle given resistance of element of the kettle, efficiency of kettle, mass of water, heat gain.
    Calculate angle between magnetic field and wire, given length of wire, current carried, force experienced by it, flux density of magnetic field.
    Know self induction.
    Two applications of photoelectric effect.
    Quark composition of proton and anti neutron.
    Principle on which induction motor bases.

6.Archimedes principle.
    Know how to describe an experiment that demonstrates it.
    Know law of flotation of an object.
    Know how to calculate force on top and bottom surface of cube due to water, given depth and side of cube, and g.
    State, given cube's mass, if it will float.

7.Know how emission line spectrum is produced from hydrogen/helium.
    Know reaction that produces helium in the Sun, give equation.
    Know Doppler Effect given wavelengths from star and Sun.
    Calculate speed of star and wavelength.

8. Know production of p-type and n-type semiconductors, forward/reverse bias, rectification of AC electricity, graph of given oscilloscope.
    Calculate energy dissipated from resistor in 10 seconds given peak voltage and current of AC power supply.

9. X-rays, know what they are and who discovered them.
    Know energy conversions and where they occur in the tube.
    Know diagrams
    Calculate minimum kinetic energy of electrons and min. voltage given max. wavelength.
    Know cathode ray tube.
    Advantages of X-rays over gamma rays.

10. Answer either (a) or (b)

(a) Circular particle accelerators, how particles are accelerated in them.
    Know baryons extendedly.
    Calculate max. speed of proton in accelerator given various eV values.
    Calculate mass of largest particle due to collision.
    Identify lowest-energy accelerator.
    Know Higg's Boson.

(b) Magnetic field due to current in solenoid.
    Circuit for EM relay for motor, wires of different thicknesses.
    Moving coil loudspeaker electrical to sound conversion.
    Induction coil, primary and secondary coils.

11. Laser Eye Surgery.

Refraction of light.
    How eye adjusts for sharp images.
    How thinner cornea improves sight.
    Calculate power of lens system, focal length of variable lens given power if cornea, max. power of lens given object distance.
    Know ray diagrams and eye diagram.
    Why lasers are used in the surgery.

12. Centripetal force.
    Calculate max speed of car while travelling around bend, given mass, various distances, radius of bend, friction force keeping car on the road.
    Average net force on the car, total time taken.

Sound Intensity and S.I.L.
    Change in S.I.L given sound intensity increase.
    Know relationship between distance and sound intensity.
    Sound Level meter based on dB(A) scale.

Point discharge.
    Know electric field strength at given charge, given three charges and distance between them.
    Know relationship between distance between charges and electric field strength.

Law of radioactive decay.
    Observations in Rutherford's experiments, given decays per second.
    Know how to calculate number of nuclei, and mass of sample used.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Lc1569

I know it has been posted but I thought I'd post one or 2 more questions
    Geo Examcraft
    For Physical Q question 3(it's the one I did) you need to be able to identify type of faults.human interaction with Coast and sedimentary rocks and the landform it produces. Also for another q you had to discuss erosion and human interaction with rocks
    regional you need to know tertiary in a non irish EU region and also need to know distribution of population in continental or sub.. Also for regional question you could have talked about primary activities in Ireland in relation to climate markets and relief I think and I don't know the other q. also know adaptations to a biome and for human I did the question on rural to urban migration in developed and developing countries and settlement patterns
    please don't pm me as I don't have thee paper but other questions have been posted previously.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,240 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Read the first post.
    Anyone posting images of copyright material will be banned.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 domi123

music examcraft was extremely hard :/
    Berlioz- Marche au Supplice
    Mozart - Movement 1
    Seachanges - section 5

essay -
    influences of Irish music in Northern America.
    Irish dances
    Collectors

Aural
    Let it go
    All I can rember .. if ye need anything please PM me.

<snip>

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭gryfothegreat

Anyone know the America question from the Examcraft HL history ?

US Foreign Policy 1945-72
    Montgomery Bus Boycott Impact
    Sources of Economic Boom 1945-1968
    Youth Culture/ Multiculturalism 1945-

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Dooley052

Can some exaplin how to construct
    root 2 minus 1
    for DEBS HL Maths p2?? :/

DEBS HL Maths p2
    What I would do is construct root 2 as normal.
    Extend the vertical one unit line.Then extend your compass so that is the length of the root two now draw an arc from the root two to the extended one unit line. You now have a line of length root 2 with one unit also marked in it now you take the smaller piece and label it root 2 minus 1

Any questions just pm me

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭gryfothegreat

JohnC332 wrote: »
    Are you sure that isn't from the debs paper because it was posted as both papers on this

I saw a different paper for DEBS in this. Question was on
    MLK rather than just bus boycott.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 893 ✭✭✭mhackett102

Famoso wrote: »
    Anyone do the DEBS OL Maths PI? How did you find it?

Few parts were difficult, found paper 2 equally as hard to be honest

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭9de5q7tsr8u2im

Dooley052 wrote: »
    DEBS HL Maths p2
    What I would do is construct root 2 as normal.
    Extend the vertical one unit line.Then extend your compass so that is the length of the root two now draw an arc from the root two to the extended one unit line. You now have a line of length root 2 with one unit also marked in it now you take the smaller piece and label it root 2 minus 1

Any questions just pm me

Thanks for that but
    theres an optional question in paper 2 and i know the trigonometry and geometry proofs that are coming up so ill just write them down as soon i get the paper.

Is the root two minus one the optional question or will i just forget it since i know which trig and geometry proofs are coming up?
    Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 2 JohnC332

I saw a different paper for DEBS in this. Question was on
    MLK rather than just bus boycott.

No the one you shared it definitely DEBS, Just saw pictures of it on Twitter confirmed as DEBS

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 348 ✭✭AulBiddy

Thought I'd contribute seeing as this hasn't been posted yet (or else I didn't see it).
    Q1. Vinegar Titration - know how to do w/v% and carboxylic acids
    Q2. Benzoic acid Q.
    Q3. Know your anion tests and flame tests for sulphate nitrate and chloride and their molecular formulas of their precipitates. flame tests are for copper and potassium
    Q4. relative atomic mass definiton, electronic configuration oxidation nos, stp, sigma and pi covalent bonding, cathode rays percentage mass of nitrogen in ammonium nitrate, octane nos, tertiary treatment of sewage, isomers of c3h6o
    Q5. Electronegativity, radioactivity
    Q6. Octane fuels q (KNOW YOUR FRACTIONAL DISTILLATION WELL!)
    Q7. Water treatment, heavy metals, pH logs..
    Q8. Know your homologous series and how to identify the compounds from their structures
    Q9. rates of reaction, oxidation of methanol using platinum wire exp
    Q10. A) Oxidation, electorolysis
    B) Chateliers principle, Kc
    C) Heat of reaction, polysterene cup exp
    Q11. A) Chromotography
    B) unsaturation and bromine addition reaction
    C) not sure, didnt do, something to do with Downs Cell and fractional distillation of air

Newbies, read the first post.

Stop requesting papers.

Search the thread.

Every single one of you asking about mocks for tomorrow has had at least one paper already today (and maybe also yesterday), so post them.

Give and take.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 fintans71

French examcraft
    write about healthy eating, write about global warming, journal in time is about you getting tricked online by online shopping.

This is all I can remember

• Registered Users Posts: 3 rm1996

Examcraft HL Irish Paper 2
    Prós:
    Cáca Milis.
    (i) An pháirt a ghlacann Paul sa scannán
    (ii) An fhorbairt a dhéantar ar phearsa Catherine
    (iii) An tréith scannánaíochta is mó a thaitníonn leat sa ghearrscannán.

Filíocht:
    Géibheann
    (i) éifeachtach ar théama saoirse sa dán
    (ii) an mothúchán is mó sa dán
    (iii) nóta gairid ar an fhile.

An Triail:
    ''Níl príomhphearsa ar bith gan locht sa dráma seo.'' Déan plé ar an ráiteas sin i gcás beirt de phríomhphearsana an dráma seo.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 LCStudent321

If Anyone interested Construction higher level examcraft
    Q1 Drawing suspended timber floor 1:5

• Registered Users Posts: 2 JohnC332

Just a tip on telling DeB from examcraft.
    DeB have codes on the bottom left corner of each inside page of the exams. Examcraft have no codes.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Dooley052

rm1996 wrote: »
    Examcraft HL Irish Paper 2
    Prós:
    Cáca Milis.
    (i) An pháirt a ghlacann Paul sa scannán
    (ii) An fhorbairt a dhéantar ar phearsa Catherine
    (iii) An tréith scannánaíochta is mó a thaitníonn leat sa ghearrscannán.

Filíocht:
    Géibheann
    (i) éifeachtach ar théama saoirse sa dán
    (ii) an mothúchán is mó sa dán
    (iii) nóta gairid ar an fhile.

An Triail:
    ''Níl príomhphearsa ar bith gan locht sa dráma seo.'' Déan plé ar an ráiteas sin i gcás beirt de phríomhphearsana an dráma seo.
    the question on a thig ná tit orm is: the play is a light autobiography and bhain Leis an teaghlach agus an údar ag eiri aníos sa Gaeltacht so write about it being a light autobiography and then about his family life and him growing up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭Troxck

All exams I have sat so far have been posted so I can only provide one.

Subject: Music
    Level: Higher
    Company: Barcode top left, assumed to be DEBs
    Q1: The Beatles, "She's Leaving Home". Know that a string nonet play. Be able to compare it to the other songs on the course in relation to the Beatles.
    Q2: Mozart, name the movement (Movement 3 IIRC). Be able to compare the excerpt to the earlier part of the movement.
    Q3: Berlioz, Un Bal, don't remember questions but was very easy, sorry!
    Q4: Seachanges, Totentanz excerpt. Two percussion instruments, name and describe a compositional technique and name and describe a rhythmic technique. Describe atonal in relation to the excerpt.
    Q5: Irish music, very easy. Know your dances and time singnatures. Easiest Trad section we'll ever get. Essay was collectors. All I remember.
    Q6: Honestly don't remember. All I know is you have to compare the instrumental to Berlioz.

COMPOSITION!
    I do Q1 and Q5 BTW.
    Q1: In A major, upbeat and 6/8 time.
    Q5: B flat and in 4/4 time.

Very accessible paper lads!

I haven't used any spoilers yet but I feel like I should offer!

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Ben134

Kelly3623 wrote: »
    Examcraft english P2
    Poets:john dunne
    Montague
    Frost
    Eilieen ni ch

Theme or issue and literary genre

<snip>

Can you
    do only 2 texts for literary Genre???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 sweetvibes

This thread is really helpful. Give and take right? Here's HL Biology from DEB. I'll try to share as much as I can. It may not be in order and I probably left some bits out because I really can't remember. :)

Section A
    -> Examples for an autotrophic organism, a protein that has a structural role, a trace element,
    -> Ecology definitions; symbiosis, niche, contest competition, population, abiotic factors
    -> Phloem, the diagram, location, lenticel, stomata, a factor that causes lenticel/stomata to close or open
    -> Anaphase 2n=4, diagram (you have to be able to draw it), function of mitosis in a single celled organism, function of mitosis in a multicellular organism, precise location where meiosis takes place in the human body
    -> Heart diagram (you have to label), function of pacemaker, two circuits, what is the gas pumped from left ventricle
    -> Enzyme definitions; denatured enzyme, optimum ph and what theory relates to the shape of enzymes, know experiment of denaturing enzymes

Section B
    -> Experiment to demonstrate osmosis (you need to say what you used as your selectively permeable material, draw the experiment and label, explain how you did the experiment, and how you can tell osmosis occurred)
    -> Experiment on making alcohol and to test for it (you don't need to draw anything, but you need to know details about the experiment including the test for alcohol and the chemicals you used plus color changes)
    -> Experiment on test for reducing sugar (know what reagent you used), germination (how to show you need oxygen for germination), immobilisation of enzymes (substrate, enzyme used, what you used to harden the beads), qualitative study (what error can happen, how can you identify a plant)
    *You don't need to draw anything except for the osmosis experiment.

Section C
    -> Amoeba (know what kingdom they belong, be able to label the diagram, know functions of the parts especially contractile vacuole and pseudopodia, know why the contractile vacuole is more active in freshwater than marine), bacteria (just know what three shapes they classify to), and they're going to give you statements and you need to explain them, it's about fungi and bacteria, but I forgot the statements
    -> Genetics (I didn't do this yet)
    -> Be able to draw the urinary system including the blood supply, explain the filtration and reabsorption in the kidneys, know where urea is made (not stored), and here, you are also given statements. Know why dilute urea can be caused by low salt diet, why glucose is not present in urea, why birds fluff their feathers in winter, and why frogs hibernate during winter.
    -> You'll be given a passage about foxes in an island and you have to answer questions relating to the passage. You have to know the definitions pathogen, hypothesis, theory. Know what happens to the prey if there are only a small population of predators. Be able to explain or draw the diagram of the nitrogen cycle, know definitions relating to it, and know why the nitrogen cycle is needed.
    -> Know what an osteoblast, osteoclast and growth plate is. Know the definitions of cartilage, tendon, and ligament. Three functions of the skeleton.
    -> Know the exocrine and endocrine functions of the pancreas
    -> Know the light and dark stage of Photosynthesis
    -> Know what ATP and NADP+ stands for, their functions, and if NADP is a low or high energy carrier
    -> Sexual reproduction (human and plants) and vegetative propagation came up too. You need to know an example of asexual reproduction in plants (vegetative propagation). Know the definitions for pollination and fertilisation. You need to know how pollen is produced in the anther. Know where progesterone is produced in the first 12 weeks of pregnancy, and after. Know an example of male infertility and how to stop it. Know other examples of contraceptions except for chemical. Effects of contraception on human population. Know factors that affect human population.

That's all I can remember. Good luck, I hope this helps :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement