Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Garmin Edge 705 Lost Satellite Reception

• 19-01-2015 11:05am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,569 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

Yesterday in the middle of a ride without any trees around (i.e. the Burren) the 705 complained about lost satellite reception and when I looked afterwards I saw it lost reception for about 5km of the ride.

This is something I've seen on another couple of occasions recently and seems to be a new thing that has cropped up with the device.

I am assuming the GPS system never really goes down or has intermittent faults (like say a mobile network) so something is up with the device.

Has anybody else seen this or have any ideas what might be going on ?

Comments

Advertisement