Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cheap 5D mklll

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭eoglyn

suspiciously cheap, wth??

Comes with a 24-105 (worth around €550 on its own), tripod and camera bag too.

ad is up since november.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭TheQuietFella

Currently €3,800 new with Conns Cameras, Dublin!

This gear wouldn't depreciate this quickly unless it was hot or maybe

something wrong with it.

I would steer clear!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 677 ✭✭✭Loki98

And on here, even cheaper.
    http://www.flogit.ie/view-by-category/ads/view/3368

I'd love to get the serial numbers on them.

• Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭eoglyn

Ah jaysus, the worst thing is that the only real identifying thing is that they are cheap - if they were charging normal second hand market rates you wouldn't bat an eyelid and take them on face value. I have bought almost all of my camera gear second hand, and i never gave it a second thought. Maybe i've been lucky.

I've always ended up connecting with those i've both and sold gear with, checking out their website, facebook or following on flickr and the like. I think in future i'll insist on doing this before i bring cash to a meet again. Most legit people selling half decent gear will have at least a flickr account these days, if the standard of their work matches their gear, then surely this should weed out the dodgy.

Adverts.ie is good in that you can see user reviews, previous comments and can see if they've bought or sold camera gear before.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 677 ✭✭✭Loki98

payment by Western Union/ bank transfer. lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 138 ✭✭Alltherage

Does that look like it says II or III on the box/strap

Advertisement