Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dental care

Options
  • 19-01-2015 1:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭

hey does anyone know if we are entitled to any free dental care while pregnant?

My mam keeps telling me that when she was younger and pregnant that she was able to get her teeth cleaned and any fillings done but that was a long time ago.

I'm just wondering if anyone has any information regard to that? Someone mentioned here about being sick and the effect on your teeth and I need to get mine checked and cleaned. Ill go the normal route but if there is a free check-up and clean, id take that. I was never given any information on it with my first child though so I assumed it wasn't available.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,449 ✭✭✭✭pwurple

Free checkup on PRSI.

I think the pregnancy dental care is long gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Fifi_123

I know it's free in the UK but unfortunately not here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭Saralee4

Tut why do they take all the good stuff away ;)

Don't know how I'm even going to stomach a trip to the dentist anyway without gagging and puking :s

Advertisement