Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

iPhone can be browsed in explorer, when trying to copy files it says "not connected"

• 19-01-2015 2:43pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭

I don't have the device with me at the moment but later on I will taking a look and would like to know if anyone is familiar with this issue. I'm trying to copy files to the iPhone (not sure which version atm)

It's a brand new Windows 7 64bit install. AFAIK there was no issue with copying the files to the "Windows machine" on the previous install (which was well overdue a service)

Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,733 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

On the newer stuff the iphone has to be open and unlocked.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭djdunny

OP when you say you're trying to copy files to your iphone, what exactly do you mean? Are you using the file explorer or itunes??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭euser1984

djdunny wrote: »
    OP when you say you're trying to copy files to your iphone, what exactly do you mean? Are you using the file explorer or itunes??

File explorer....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,206 ✭✭✭Zcott

I don't think the iPhone supports that. You have to go through iTunes.

Advertisement