Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can you confirm I am staying on the 3rd level student account?

Options
  • 19-01-2015 3:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭

Hi, I got a letter from Bank of Ireland saying that I have graduated and they are going to change my account to a graduate account if they do not hear from me in 2 months. A few weeks ago, I dropped in to the branch in Dooradoyle in Limerick and presented my Student ID and have requested to stay on the 3rd level account. I have not received any confirmation, yet. 

P.S. I'm doing a degree in UL from 2014/2015 and the Student ID card only expiries in September, 2015.

Can one of your online representatives help me to check it out? I can PM my account information.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi icylava,

Thanks for getting in touch.

If you contact your branch a representative will be happy to check this for you. Contact details for your branch can be found here

The reps here on Boards.ie do not have access to customer's account details.

Thanks
    Tara 

Advertisement