Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Money to another account

Options
  • 19-01-2015 4:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,799 ✭✭✭

Hi, 

I have a bank of Ireland student current account and I want to send €300 to my mothers bank of Ireland savings account. How would I do this? I don't have banking 365 online because I don't have credit to call the number to set it up :P. 

Kind regards!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

Hi, 

I have a bank of Ireland student current account and I want to send €300 to my mothers bank of Ireland savings account. How would I do this? I don't have banking 365 online because I don't have credit to call the number to set it up :P. 

Kind regards!
    Hi onethreefive,

Thanks for contacting us on Boards.

The easiest way to do this transfer would be through our 365 Phone or Online service.

Most of our branches have 365 phones which are available for customers to use. If you drop in to your local branch, you can use the 365 phone to call and get set up for phone or online banking.

Alternatively, if you can call our activation team on 1890 365 500 this line is open 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday.

It is also possible to arrange the transfer in your branch, just ensure that you have the account details for your mothers account.

I hope this helps, let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks

Nicola

Advertisement