Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Raw 19/01/2015 *Spoilers*

12346»

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,911 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

I've been meaning to ask for a few weeks now, but does anyone else record Raw on the UPC DVR and watch it back during the week? I've been doing this for a couple of years, and usually have no issue. But for the last few weeks now, every time I watch a bit of an episode and then come back later to watch some more, it doesn't give me the option of picking up where I last stopped.

It only seems to be happening with Raw, and any recordings that have been put on the DVR since the issue started have had no problem with playback, so I don't know if it's Sky Sports or just the programme or what. Has anyone else had this problem over the last few weeks?

I've been having the exact same issue. It happened for me with BTSports 1 the other night for the UFC too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭tvercetti

That helps somewhat, but wasn't he Syxx-pac in WCW?

Something to do with a 6-pack of beers? Maybe?

Syxx-Pac was his TNA name. A combination of Syxx(WCW) and X-Pac(WWE). I don't think he went by it in WCW but I may be wrong.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,938 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

That helps somewhat, but wasn't he Syxx-pac in WCW?

Something to do with a 6-pack of beers? Maybe?

He was called Syxx in wCw because apparently he was the 6th member of the nWo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Loughc wrote: »
    He was called Syxx in wCw because apparently he was the 6th member of the nWo.

MrMac84 wrote: »
    1-2-3 kid = 1+2+3 = 6
    Ahem :)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,938 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Ahem :)

Both answers are correct ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement