Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aras Attracta Swinford

Options
  • 19-01-2015 6:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭

The media coverage relating to the abuse scandal is Aras Attracta in Swinford appears to have gone very very quite, I can imagine it a very delicate subject but does anybody know what's happening regarding investigation??? Cheers!

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

From what I understand its in the hands of the guards, so a full investigation will be taking place. Wouldn't expect to hear to much until that is done.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭Ham Sambo

I se a major cover up on the cards if HSE management are allowed to take over any investigation that involves investigating HSE staff.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 chitchatz

They can't cover up sure two of the people are from my town here everyone knows who they are. A male and female both always went around all high and mighty, turns out they are worse than some of the lower regarded people in society.
    If the HSE try to cover this up SHAME ON THEM! There have to consequences otherwise its showing that the HSE think that type of behavior is acceptable.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭mayo.mick

Investigation is ongoing. Please be careful what you post on public forums.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

mayo.mick wrote: »
    Investigation is ongoing. Please be careful what you post on public forums.

Mod Note: Exactly, we dont have to spell that out, one step out of that you will be banned. This is your warning.

• Advertisement
Advertisement