Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gas boiler not heating rads well

• 19-01-2015 8:16pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,928 ✭✭✭

Lads

Any idea on this one? Recently my gas boiler is only reaching a temp of 60 degrees when I put it to the max. It's not heating the radiators enough.

It's an ideal gas boiler about 10 years old. Probably on it's last legs. Pcb boards have previously been replaced.

Anyone every seen an issue like this?

Thanks

Mick

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭Egass13

dubmick wrote: »
    Lads

Any idea on this one? Recently my gas boiler is only reaching a temp of 60 degrees when I put it to the max. It's not heating the radiators enough.

It's an ideal gas boiler about 10 years old. Probably on it's last legs. Pcb boards have previously been replaced.

Anyone every seen an issue like this?

Thanks

Mick

Ideal mini? If so then it's not on it's last legs anyway , a good Rgi will fix it , unfortunately I can't go into detail on a public forum where fixing gas appliances are concerned

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,928 ✭✭✭dubmick

Yeah that's the one. Thanks for this, I'll ring the guy who usually does the services. I just wanted to make sure I was not wasting my time i.e.. should just get a new condenser one.

If I set the temp lower on it it just turns off and back off again.

Advertisement