Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"The Richmond" apartments, North Brunswick Street D7

Options
  • 19-01-2015 9:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi,

I was wondering what folks think of the apartments in The Richmond development.

I heard bad things in the past with respect to the quality of the development, but also to the type of tenants (noisy etc), and there is an older thread here which seems dead for a couple of years now but does not paint a rosy picture.

Does anyone have an up-to-date opinion on this development? I heard with the new management company things have improved. I am looking to buy an apartment in the area, fingers crossed.

Will the new Grangegorman DIT campus breathe some life into the area, increase footfall and make it safer?

Any local or recent info very much appreciated!

Cheers

Paul

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,934 ✭✭✭MarkAnthony

Safer? Across the liffey there for over a decade never had an issue.

Grangegormon is a worry for me TBH. It's relatively lively around here at the moment. A load of students in the area isn't likely to improve things.

The street girls have been effectively cleared out of the area.

Advertisement