Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Failed Exam w No Resit????

Options
  • 19-01-2015 9:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭

Hi, I'm pretty sure I failed one of my first year law modules and I just checked the website and it says there are no resits?
    here:
    "There is no resit opportunity for this module. All failed modules, core to your programme, must be repeated at the next opportunity"

is the "next opportunity" next term? how much will i have to pay and will it just be the exam or will i have to attend lectures and tutorials again?
    thaanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Andru93

The next opportunity means when the module is offer again. I know some modules are offer for both semesters. If it isn't you'll have to do it in semester one of next year.
    The best play to check is registrations area of sisweb however you won't be able to do anything till tomorrow afternoon.

You will have to repeat all tutorials, homework assignments and if there is attends in lectures you'll have to go to then also. This is because you are 'repeating' the module not resitting it.

You will pay the standard resit / repeat fee which is 230€.

Advertisement