Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Claire Byrne Live (RTE1)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,335 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Berserker wrote: »
    First day of sale should be for people with 25+ masses in the previous year.

You could keep stubs off the communion for proof :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,713 ✭✭✭Gods Gift

Christmas Day mass should be an all ticket affair, joke the way bandwagonners come down once a year for it.

ANYONE BUYING OR SELLIN TICKETS

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Gods Gift wrote: »
    ANYONE BUYING OR SELLIN TICKETS

Larry David did that in CYE episode. He was rumbled after buying a ticket from a tout and was fcuked out of the synagogue.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,713 ✭✭✭Gods Gift

sligojoek wrote: »
    Larry David did that in CYE episode. He was rumbled after buying a ticket from a tout and was fcuked out of the synagogue.

Dem Jews.
    Always up to no good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

As usual.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,408 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

Celebrity Christmas confessions.
    It really was quite Partridge-esque.

Is there absolutely no self-awareness in RTE to realise that the vast majority of people just don't believe in these fairly stories anymore?

They might as well have had adults lining up to visit Santa's grotto. On a news and current affairs show.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,815 ✭✭✭Fann Linn

More life in a tramps vest than in this show. Half empty studio filled with students by the looks of things.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,504 ✭✭✭✭elperello

Fann Linn wrote: »
    More life in a tramps vest than in this show. Half empty studio filled with students by the looks of things.

Don't know about that.
    Real live breathing people who are alive and not dead because of CPR.
    That's quite a story in my book.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

Give the old lad the ride. Be better for his mental wellbeing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,886 ✭✭✭✭Roger_007

Fann Linn wrote: »

This show has gone steadily downhill since it started. It has no idea what it’s supposed to be doing. I used to think Byrne was good but she has plummeted in my estimation.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,336 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

SF's Eoin O is a very good talker

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 52,147 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    SF's Eoin O is a very good talker

He did his best for that clown in Waterford anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭patob

Eoin could be a busy man with the media work.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 whyalwaysyou24

I wish I never heard of Fr. Ray.

Its not that I have anything negative to say about him, I just don't have anything to say at all.

He is all over RTE lately, no doubt will be on the Late Late couch soon for an emotional hard hitting grilling from the long faced pity merchant.

Anyone in the public eye is going to recieve abuse online, from 10 year olds hiding behind an anonymous account. Doesn't make it right but that's the reality of it.

Seems to be working out well for him, no doubt a tell all book deal to be announced soon.

Maybe he's angling for a stint on Love Island next year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 69,752 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

I just don't have anything to say at all.

:):) you're making a post about him. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭Andrew00

This young wan is a bit over the top

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 ReneeCali

Something about this story doesnt jibe with me. Did anyone notice how many times she mentioned the en suite. Something very odd.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

Andrew00 wrote: »

Six guys in the house.

Andrew00 wrote: »

20 hrs locked in a bathroom?

She's a lot cheerier than I know I'd be.

We need concealed carry permits in this country pronto. Drop a few of these little wankstains and the whole problem will soon disappear.

ReneeCali wrote: »
    Something about this story doesnt jibe with me. Did anyone notice how many times she mentioned the en suite. Something very odd.

Yep. I didn't want to say anything but thought exact same.

• Advertisement

Knew I recognised the voice

https://youtu.be/ugailEn8U5o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,475 ✭✭✭AllForIt

We live in a world now where ordinary ppl are considered the people who create criminals/terrorists/etc. The zeitgeist is that criminals aren't 'really' bad but symptoms of a corrupt (capitalist?) system. Criminals are 'excluded', criminals are from 'deprived' areas, 'dysfunctional' backgrounds, and that's all the fault of ordinary decent people.

Fr. Ray's nasty comments aren't anywhere near the same level as home invasions and acid attacks.

I wish I never heard of Fr. Ray.

Its not that I have anything negative to say about him, I just don't have anything to say at all.

He is all over RTE lately, no doubt will be on the Late Late couch soon for an emotional hard hitting grilling from the long faced pity merchant.

Anyone in the public eye is going to recieve abuse online, from 10 year olds hiding behind an anonymous account. Doesn't make it right but that's the reality of it.

Seems to be working out well for him, no doubt a tell all book deal to be announced soon.

Maybe he's angling for a stint on Love Island next year.

Fr Ray maintains a very high profile on media. Singing, dancing, whatever next. He thoroughly enjoys the positive aspects ya of the publicity.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,981 ✭✭✭Naggdefy

Fr. Ray's nasty comments aren't anywhere near the same level as home invasions and acid attacks.

For a fella who has nothing to say about Fr. Ray you can't stop talking about him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,701 ✭✭✭Quantum Erasure

Dance, then, wherever you may be,
    I am the Lord of the Dance, said he,
    And I'll lead you all, wherever you may be,
    And I'll lead you all in the Dance, said he.

Fr Ray has been on the radio everyday for the past week and a half talking about this phone call

Naggdefy wrote: »
    For a fella who has nothing to say about Fr. Ray you can't stop talking about him.

Thank you for your feedback.

Somebody points out a bit of basic theology to Fr Ray, his alleged stock in trade, he refers to it as a death threat.

Love his doggy :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,981 ✭✭✭Naggdefy

Thank you for your feedback.

Boards first robot has signed up.

Advertisement