Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Claire Byrne Live (RTE1)

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

It's George with the scores.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,330 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

They should have had a slot reviewing what's the best brand of nitrous oxide to get a buzz from if they wanted to get the younger crowd watching.

Dubs cannot go to Cork.

Phuck this is technically over my head.

Too many twick q's

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,333 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Now cut down your contacts

cropped_Dessie_Curley_Colm_Meaney_Snapper.jpg?t=1592652583

AMKC wrote: »
    Just order some online.

Well when yer meeting yer friend in a cafe and having forgotten yer mask slipping into nearest chemist to buy one ya might grab whatever you can as an emergency face cover... bra, knickers

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,713 ✭✭✭Gods Gift

There’s a rave in the green in darndale. Should you go?

Could you take this up as an honours subject in next year's Leaving Cert?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,369 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

What kinda crap is this , so stupid

''Pop quiz hotshot, there is a Covid patient on the bus, if the bus goes below 50mph the patient will cough, what do you do, what do you do! ''

thats a fix

i call BS

Could somebody design an App, that would auto-update, to determine what you can and can't do currently?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,883 ✭✭✭con747

I can never get that time back

Don't expect anything from life, just be grateful to be alive.

Darreen and Maithú need to get a rooooooom

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,635 ✭✭✭RINO87

Christ. This is pure pish altogether. She's had some crap on this show during covid but this takes it....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭MOR316

Jesus Christ...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,530 ✭✭✭PieOhMy

RINO87 wrote: »
    Christ. This is pure pish altogether. She's had some crap on this show during covid but this takes it....

The fake pub seems like a goof idea compared to this.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,635 ✭✭✭RINO87

PieOhMy wrote: »
    The fake pub seems like a goof idea compared to this.

At least that had Joe....

They should have let Christy Dignam have a go on the quiz.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,713 ✭✭✭Gods Gift

That quiz will be a best seller this Xmas.

Fun for all the family.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,352 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

This Matthew o’Toothaill is a right bellend. He lives himself, been on the tv since the start of this. He thinks he is George Clooney from that US doctor show.

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭rodders999

I didn’t think it was possible for her to top the mocked up pub, hairdressers or airplane but Ireland’s finest Alan Partridge tribute act knocked it out of the park with the covid quiz tonight.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,352 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

Whoever loses the quiz gets the virus.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 shakespeare021

I was in the Pub tonight drinking a few pints watching soccer and then some Covid nonsense came on after on Claire Byrnes show. Are any of ye getting sick ****e of it? It's been months with the same fear mongering waffle from the Irish Gov and media. Reason is due to our third world hospital service.We have only admitted 400 odd to ICU since start of year. We have the least amount of ICU beds per capita in Europe.That's why the media and Gov are fearmongering. They don't want to expose how poor our hospital service is.

I've been abroad three times this year to non-greenlist countries and going away again at the end of the week.
    Everyone needs to give the up yours and support our airlines before they pull out of Ireland. I don't see mehole and his team of morons being able to bail them out.

Gods Gift wrote: »
    That quiz will be a best seller this Xmas.

Fun for all the family.

The Covid Quiz: A great family board game for de Late Late Toy Show

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,853 ✭✭✭✭Idbatterim

Nearly confused niamh horan and alision oriordan, anyy totally off topic, but if you need to kill some time, relish in a bit of irish begrudgery and schadenfreude, this thread is boards most epic ever imo

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin//showthread.php?t=2055860687

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 649 ✭✭✭isup

I was in the Pub tonight drinking a few pints watching soccer and then some Covid nonsense came on after on Claire Byrnes show. Are any of ye getting sick ****e of it? It's been months with the same fear mongering waffle from the Irish Gov and media. Reason is due to our third world hospital service.We have only admitted 400 odd to ICU since start of year. We have the least amount of ICU beds per capita in Europe.That's why the media and Gov are fearmongering. They don't want to expose how poor our hospital service is.

I've been abroad three times this year to non-greenlist countries and going away again at the end of the week.
    Everyone needs to give the up yours and support our airlines before they pull out of Ireland. I don't see mehole and his team of morons being able to bail them out.

You're a great lad arnt you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,444 ✭✭✭✭road_high

This Matthew o’Toothaill is a right bellend. He lives himself, been on the tv since the start of this. He thinks he is George Clooney from that US doctor show.

Really can’t stand him, I thought it was just me! An absolutely shameless publicity hunter- Covid is the easiest vehicle ever for that.
    Defo an eye on a Seanad seat or media number

• Registered Users Posts: 4 shakespeare021

isup wrote: »
    You're a great lad arnt you.

Please don't call me lad. I don't identify as lad. Call me Vlad, Chad or Daddy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,699 ✭✭✭Quantum Erasure

What kinda crap is this , so stupid

''Pop quiz hotshot, there is a Covid patient on the bus, if the bus goes below 50mph the patient will cough, what do you do, what do you do! ''

Shoot the patient?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,495 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Threads merged.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 466 ✭✭DangerScouse

Sad thing is you'll have people actually believing that guff.

Advertisement