Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Claire Byrne Live (RTE1)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

Next Taoiseach? I wonder could the spin doctors withdraw him from public debate like they do Enda, after such constant appearances.

Leo is intelligent, even though I disagree with a lot of his Fine Gael politics. Enda, on the other hand, is an absolute idiot. He's kept away from the media for his own good, and for the good of his party.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,807 ✭✭✭take everything

Lol at the drinks industry's argument that saying their advertising has no effect.

I suppose Dr. Ciara will still enjoy her expensive wines at the weekend, while us plebs who can't be trusted will be deprived of our reasonably priced beer, wine and spirits from Lidl and Aldi. Cheers Ciara.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,052 ✭✭✭Un Croissant

Leo is intelligent, even though I disagree with a lot of his Fine Gael politics. Enda, on the other hand, is an absolute idiot. He's kept away from the media for his own good, and for the good of his party.

How does Enda remain captain of the ship? Extreme loyality? Or letting him take the flak until pre budget? Heave him out and bring in a give away budget?

People inside FG have to have ambitions. It's natural. Probably too poisonous to take on the role now, as they see with Joan.

I don't like Ciara Kelly

• Advertisement

Lol at the drinks industry's argument that saying their advertising has no effect.

Advertising for the good of their health. *rolls eyes* :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭Slicemeister

Leo is getting on everywhere these days.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 52,140 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

Leo is an out and out bluffer.
    Just visit an Emergency Department in a hospital and see how his plan is working there. This will go the same way.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,333 ✭✭✭tampopo

I drink Guinness, but it's never encouraged me to pick up a hurley. Playing rugby, I'd never touch a drop of that balsamic vinegar-like cider!!! ugh!

the problems with drink will be in the ha'penny place when betting firms take over as being the prominent sponsors of sporting events...

Is Leo not aware that alcohol consumption has fallen in this country over the past number of years?

• Advertisement

Leo is an out and out bluffer.
    Just visit an Emergency Department in a hospital and see how his plan is working there. This will go the same way.

In fairness he's miles better than Reilly who seemed to be living in denial about it.
    Leo admitted that the situation was worse than this time last year so at least he is some way honest/realistic about things. It's an impossible job tbh given the constraints on funding.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭SaveOurLyric

Lovely hair though. You cant have it all.

Who is David Qu..... Iona Institute, never mind.

And now they're all off to the green room for a few drinks.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 52,140 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

In fairness he's miles better than Reilly who seemed to be living in denial about it.
    Leo admitted that the situation was worse than this time last year so at least he is some way honest/realistic about things. It's an impossible job tbh given the constraints on funding.

I'd be better than Reilly.
    A friend of mine spent 18 hours in pain in the Mater ED last Wednesday despite them saying waiting times were cut.

The bould Yanis looks confident. :D
    Fascinating how this will play out, him being an expert in game theory and all that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,657 ✭✭✭CountyHurler

And now they're all off to the green room for a few drinks.....

No way, Ciara Kelly has to be back to see her first patient at midnight..

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Gits_bone

Why would they advertise if if it didn't effect consumption? lol

Free the five. :D

They didn't go as far as smearing **** on the walls.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,886 ✭✭✭✭Roger_007

Water protesters again............Headless chickens come to mind!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭HoratiJoe

It's better looking Claire is Getting

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,310 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Why was there political interference to change the price the regulator previously set for water?

I don't want my kids to start married life paying 2e a week. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

Fighting for their future, without a hint of sense of irony that there's major problems with our water supply which is only going to get worse.

Angry government employee is angry at government. She's getting hysterical.

Do it all off camera :P or cover your face with a hood or Celtic scarf, like the other good protesters. Awful young, some of them are.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭dirkmeister

"We need to take this country back"

Yes, and then what?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭HoratiJoe

She is a teacher?

And this one is a teacher? That lad fighting for the future of his kids might be better concentrating on who educates them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭Tedddy

Go on Bill ya mad bastard.

Advertisement