Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Claire Byrne Live (RTE1)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭Juwwi

Her glasses seem in the way, shes trying to look over them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,321 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Why don't they let Jim Corr on?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,530 ✭✭✭PieOhMy

a basically Dublin is a kip episode tonight

People who got to avoid that kip for the guts of a year now will be starting to go back soon and have to be confronted with the junkies and feral children and scumbags. It's always been that bad but there was a respite there for for while

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,861 ✭✭✭statto25

Why don't they let Jim Corr on?

I reckon it's Jim in disguise

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭Juwwi

why do they let these people get airtime ?

• Advertisement

Claire Byrne loves hairdressers. Hairdresser TV & hauredser FM. Please leave the hairdressers to their skill & trade.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,861 ✭✭✭statto25

Investigation Skills = Google

Jeez I didn't realise people were being put into comas. That's a very sobering thought, I can't imagine the stress of that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭rovers_runner

Juwwi wrote: »
    why do they let these people get airtime ?

I know, her radio show is bad enough already without giving her this fluff show too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭crazy 88

CB really let her off easy. She should have been shown for the nutter that she is. Pat Kenny or Stephen Nolan would have made sure of that

• Advertisement

It's the same one again! The same hair in shillouette!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

Why does Claire Byrne and RTE think it is a good idea to give someone like Jean a soapbox, ridiculous, you might as well do a vox Pop of people who were drinking on Grand Canal, I mean Christ..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,276 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

Some nutters on the show tonight. Oscar's on RTE +1 if you sock of Claire Byrne.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,767 ✭✭✭Pinch Flat

Her camera is frozen

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,503 ✭✭✭✭Mad_maxx

crazy 88 wrote: »
    CB really let her off easy. She should have been shown for the nutter that she is. Pat Kenny or Stephen Nolan would have made sure of that

she was allowed on in the first place as a way of presenting anyone who has a problem with lockdown as being a nutter

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,276 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

The state of the screen. So she is listening to someone on a blank screen.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

M

Snopes.com is great for idiots on Facebook to screen the fake rubbish they forward on to their 1100 friends every day.

M

An 'intervention', what would that involve, a trip to a Chinese concentration camp?

Mad_maxx wrote: »
    she was allowed on in the first place as a way of presenting anyone who has a problem with lockdown as being a nutter

There's having a problem with lockdown i.e. severity, timelines, lack of plan for lifting etc. and there's a denial of how serious covid is. She falls in the latter. Nutter

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,332 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

I'd be fairly concerned about Jean's house, car and dog now to be honest.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 467 ✭✭EddieN75

All part of the program
    Don't stray from the party line or you are the same as the mad one with the hair

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,532 ✭✭✭touts

So 64% of Irish people don't want to go overseas for holidays but 73% want the pubs open ASAP.

It's going to be a wild summer in Ireland.

There's having a problem with lockdown i.e. severity, timelines, lack of plan for lifting etc. and there's a denial of how serious covid is. She falls in the latter. Nutter

indeed she does but the goal here is to make anyone who has a problem with lockdown be associated with this extreme fringe person

its about discrediting any view which is at odds with NPHET policy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,332 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

touts wrote: »
    So 64% of Irish people don't want to go overseas for holidays but 73% want the pubs open ASAP.

It's going to be a wild summer in Ireland.

Hopefully.

Hopefully we will book our own hotels, b&bs, campsites, restaurants, bars, activity centres, cinemas and theatres to the feckin rafters and spend on ourselves like its the last days of the Roman Empire.

EddieN75 wrote: »
    All part of the program
    Don't stray from the party line or you are the same as the mad one with the hair

precisely

EddieN75 wrote: »
    All part of the program

you definitely are as mad as the mad one if you think it's ok to go around visiting and hugging your unvaccinated elderly relatives.

you definitely are as mad as the mad one if you think it's ok to go around visiting and hugging your unvaccinated elderly relatives.

RTE dont have to try too hard to win over you anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 467 ✭✭EddieN75

That's not what I said though is it.
    Re read

RTE dont have to try too hard to win over you anyway

Not really...I just follow common sense that it's generally not a good idea to risk killing an unvaccinated elderly/vulnerable person

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭Tyrone212

What's the betting Jean has an onlyfans account.

Advertisement