Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Claire Byrne Live (RTE1)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,239 ✭✭✭Pussyhands

Jaysus, Mary's bedsheets must be a right mess in the mornings.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,044 ✭✭✭appledrop

Why does Dermot Kennedy's voice suddenly sound posher than normal?

Does he have a normal radio voice and a fancier TV voice?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,347 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

Jeez Blind Bag, chill out a bit. It’s not all that serious. Maybe take the bag off ur head for a start.

Pussyhands wrote: »
    Blindboy claiming he has social anxiety and afraid to leave his house.

At the same time he's plastering himself all over the media. How's that?

An attention-seeking moron, like the host and the majority of her vacuous guests.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,718 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

She's a fine looking woman no doubt with a good sense of style but very vanilla as a presenter. Cant help but think Sarah McInerney or another one would be better suited to this

I kind of agree but it could get confusing if Sarah McInerney was presenting Claire Byrne Live

• Advertisement

I always thought it was absolute madness that they had a car park at the train station on the M3, so people could commute to the train station and then commute to Dublin from Meath. So much time wasted travelling.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭Oops!

Claire is the golden woman of rte prime simply because of the way she looks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,275 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

Well this is a load of sh-it

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,321 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

The disappearance of people in hospitals on trolleys is a miracle in itself.

M

At a certain major discounter near me when you can smell stagnant piss you know someone has gone within a metre of you, no need for any measuring tapes.

• Advertisement
    Ms

Only right that she will still carry the mask. Even when you have had the vaccines you could still pass on Covid just your own body can fight it better but you could still pass it to someone else.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

Ms

Who is he? I know he is out of Fair City ain't he.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

M

AMKC wrote: »
    Only right that she will still carry the mask. Even when you have had the vaccines you could still pass on Covid just your own body can fight it better but you could still pass it to someone else.

Yes I'm not sure at what stage does the government make the decision no masks needed, will it be when all those in their 30's have both doses taken or will they go with a figure of x weeks with no deaths.

We will be far worse after all this, sure nobody even wants to go back to work now. Oh I can work now while managing my family.
    We better all get jobs as social media influencers or some other me me me type roles before these companies turn on us.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭sully123

An hour or two more of that! hahaha

Oh my god, Mindlefullness. Seriously what is this now. No question mark required. Tips on how to sleep. Dude, I’ve been managing to sleep since the day I arrived and will continue till I leave. In between it’s called life.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,718 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

We will be far worse after all this, sure nobody even wants to go back to work now. Oh I can work now while managing my family.
    We better all get jobs as social media influencers or some other me me me type roles before these companies turn on us.

I've been wfh since March last year and I can telly you I can't ****ing wait to get back. Many colleagues are the same. Not sure what you are on about re the influencers

M

I've been wfh since March last year and I can telly you I can't ****ing wait to get back. Many colleagues are the same. Not sure what you are on about re the influencers

Me too, I wouldn't mind say 2 days a week optional to work from home if I wished.

Tonights show was just filler.

An hour talking about how covid is going to change us forever.

Have people forgotten about Christmas already?

Wow that was a great episode considering how sh1t they have been for the past 9 months.

• Advertisement

I've been going into the office a few days every so often. It's nice having space, good light, no distractions.

But my family are cross country and I feel like there's almost an expectation that I work from home to be there so at the minute I'm basically between two houses. I can't really get anything done or get into a proper routine.

By family I don't mean kids/wife

A pandemic is the greatest thing that can ever happen to the government, especially the health sector.
    But the 5-10 years that follow will be far worse for us than this corona.

I hope he means the old twilight zone, because the remake was sh1t.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

If they kept the jaysus click & collect open things would have been that much better, absolutely no need for them to have closed that off, it just meant money left the country for internet orders.

Yes.

One example.

I needed a compnent to finish off a satellite tv system upgrade. The only place in sligo that had it was closed. After over and back emails to them I ended up paying 3.40 for the unit and 5.60 to post it less than 20km

They could have left it in an envelope on a windosill for me to collect.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,351 ✭✭✭forumdedum

She's a fine looking woman no doubt with a good sense of style but very vanilla as a presenter. Cant help but think Sarah McInerney or another one would be better suited to this.

Nearly spat my tea out at Blindboy saying that he's an artist, if thats what passes for an artist nowadays we truly are f**ked.

Shame about Sarah McInerney's voice. Otherwise great.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,351 ✭✭✭forumdedum

Jeez Blind Bag, chill out a bit. It’s not all that serious. Maybe take the bag off ur head for a start.

It has taken a long time for someone to tell Blindboy he looks daft. Or maybe a long time for him to listen.

Pussyhands wrote: »
    I've been going into the office a few days every so often. It's nice having space, good light, no distractions.

But my family are cross country and I feel like there's almost an expectation that I work from home to be there so at the minute I'm basically between two houses. I can't really get anything done or get into a proper routine.

By family I don't mean kids/wife

Im in a very similar situation. Staying mostly with my dad but I need a week off now and again to get work done and a break. He's in Galway, I normally live in Dublin.

I was chairing a meeting one day and he's sat in the armchair beside me and decides its a good time to adjust the velcro on his sandals. While Im talking.

He's lucky to still be alive.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,729 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

I was chairing a meeting one day and he's sat in the armchair beside me and decides its a good time to adjust the velcro on his sandals. While Im talking.

Did you ask him how's the leg?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,729 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Is this lad " deaf boy in boat club" for real?????

You're lucky he can't see what you called him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,754 ✭✭✭✭Loafing Oaf

She's a fine looking woman no doubt with a good sense of style but very vanilla as a presenter. .

Case in point, she opened an interview with a security guy on her radio show by asking "Is this ransomware attack a wake-up call for the state?"

As if he's going to answer

?s=fatherted&e=S01E04&i=S01E04-SlCGiCYz&t1=NO!&t2=

Advertisement