Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Claire Byrne Live (RTE1)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,347 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

LMHC wrote: »
    O Callaghan was the better tout. His word stood up in court. O brien just got him self thumped all over Charlie's haha

But that was before he went into the wp. And the incident in Charlie’s was just part of day to day drug dealing, not anything to do with murder.

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭LMHC

But that was before he went into the wp. And the incident in Charlie’s was just part of day to day drug dealing, not anything to do with murder.

O brie was assaulted in charlies in the middle of trial by dano mark and mad dog.
    https://www.independent.ie/regionals/herald/news/courts/gangster-mad-dog-in-savage-beating-of-murder-supergrass-27999942.html

It was nothig to do with day to day.

O brie was assaulted in charlies in the middle of trial by dano mark and mad dog.
    https://www.independent.ie/regionals/herald/news/courts/gangster-mad-dog-in-savage-beating-of-murder-supergrass-27999942.html

It was nothig to do with day to day.

Ok but JOB went into wp because of a shooting that happened a short time after Charlie’s. Maybe I’m wrong but that what I thought.

Ok but JOB went into wp because of a shooting that happened a short time after Charlie’s. Maybe I’m wrong but that what I thought.

Joey went on WP because he turned states after getting and destroying the bike for johnny Carroll. He had hempo, peter Kenny an Johnstone all on trial. Kenny was found guilty due to burning his keg on exhaust the rest walked. Joey was implicated in the murder and lied through his teeth

Joey went on WP because he turned states after getting and destroying the bike for johnny Carroll. He had hempo, peter Kenny an Johnstone all on trial. Kenny was found guilty due to burning his keg on exhaust the rest walked. Joey was implicated in the murder and lied through his teeth

Yep am aware of all that.
    But my point is, the Charlie’s incident happened before the murder that led to the super grass trial and was nothing to do with it.
    The story of JOB is one that will probably come back to us in future. Even latest I heard few years ago he was doing interviews with Sunday World think it was about how unhappy he was in wp.

• Advertisement

Yep am aware of all that.
    But my point is, the Charlie’s incident happened before the murder that led to the super grass trial and was nothing to do with it.
    The story of JOB is one that will probably come back to us in future. Even latest I heard few years ago he was doing interviews with Sunday World think it was about how unhappy he was in wp.

Joey had turned grass before the murder. He grassed on drugs lifted when he was with Leonora. Word filtered back to Freddie. He got attacked January 09, was working with Brian's crew then johnny got dropped February 09. A week later joey was in WP.
    Murder of johnny Carroll was

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,664 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Pussyhands wrote: »
    Claire is just so damn hot. What a babe.

Until she starts talking about her favourite topic C19

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

cute & curvy :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭Dannyriver

She's a fine looking woman no doubt with a good sense of style but very vanilla as a presenter. Cant help but think Sarah McInerney or another one would be better suited to this.

Nearly spat my tea out at Blindboy saying that he's an artist, if thats what passes for an artist nowadays we truly are f**ked.

These 2 lads might disagree but I guess you ve a problem with radiohead and the smiths as well.

https://twitter.com/Rubberbandits/status/1400940271890833412

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,754 ✭✭✭✭Loafing Oaf

She's got competition in the hot Claire Byrne stakes

Blog-post-image-399x220.png

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭Oops!

No competition..... Covid Claire over green Claire anyday.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Jackandjones

Does anyone know if someone is using gofundme ... should they stop and thank people when they have reached their target? As there’s a lot of gofundme scams I hear after covid

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,087 ✭✭✭bcklschaps

80,'s ,, Gerry Ryans, pleny jocks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,314 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

They should cover how people get jobs in RTE on next weeks show.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,239 ✭✭✭Pussyhands

Very true! This Claire Byrne is very hot too...love a woman with a fringe!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,239 ✭✭✭Pussyhands

I kinda miss aspects of covid life already!

Knowing everybody is at home watching similar shows as yourself.

M

I get the impression the show is exploiting this man for the purposes of cross promoting Kin which starts on Sunday evening on RTE1.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,530 ✭✭✭PieOhMy

Seriously impressive guy to break out of the cycle. Actually incredible.

M

I think one of the Limerick lads may have been on Tommy Tiernan Show before.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,530 ✭✭✭PieOhMy

Another one for the appropriately named person's list!!!!

Geraldine Carton talking about packaging!

• Advertisement

Who the hell has a clean pizza box??? and who doesn't put in the green bin?

Sweet divine.....what is this.

M

Ffs, only 30% of what's going in is recycled, not far off a complete waste of time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,933 ✭✭✭dominatinMC

Holy mother of god, we have reached an all time low here.

M

Talk about a complete load of confusing sheite, could this clown not have known where the 12 items had to go in the many hours before the show started? If she doesn't know what hope is there for the rest of us.

I dunno....boxes and cardboard things.......empty mascaras? Maybe not. Eeeep.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭Quantum Erasure

everything goes in recycling, even sweet wrappers, let them sort it out at the center...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,549 ✭✭✭Leftwaffe

Not enough clear messaging out there says your one, and she hasn’t a clue herself whats going on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,532 ✭✭✭touts

Even the expert can't work out what is recyclable and isn't. It's no wonder the climate is fucked.

We should be able to put everything into the recycling as long as it is clean and dry and the companies/state should sort it properly. It's the only way to stop most of this just going to landfill.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭Quantum Erasure

its about letting you feel like your making a difference, rather than actually doing anything useful, i'm sure theres a term in psychology for it

Advertisement