Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Claire Byrne Live (RTE1)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

Not sure how Renua ever thought they'd get traction. They were the new PD's, and we all know what happened to them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭To Elland Back

Jesus.....Claire Byrne is getting better with a age. Fine looking women.

Can we not all get back to this important issue please?

She can patronise me any time she wishes. I'm off to Google Images before bedtime

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,212 ✭✭✭realdanbreen

That Erica wan never has any problem getting baby sitters. Why doesnt she just go an live with her mother if a hotel isnt good enough for her. There is never one word, in anything that she ever says, about being grateful to the state and other taxpayers for subsidizing her. It's the not state's fault she had a kid on her own.
    It's classic reverse psychology really. Putting Erica or the likes of 'Je suis Derek' on prime time TV reinforces the determination of hard working people to make sure that the party's that these people flock to never get their hands on the levers of power.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,321 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

We have a good laugh at the Healy-Rae's but it was a master class in vote management for the 2 brothers to get in with minimal budgets compared to the major parties.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,541 ✭✭✭duridian

is there a 30th of February? :confused::confused:

Exactly! She'll never take the hint from the public, hence a non existent date.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,930 ✭✭✭PeterTheEighth

Hey Harry, I was down in Cork today. Who was that cute wan that ran for FG or FF, I didnt catch the name on the poster. I was in the city, not sure what the constituency is.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,321 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

All too tame, I wonder who is on with Ivan Yates on TV3 in the next few mins?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,655 ✭✭✭Royal Legend

What happened Eddie Hobbs?

I remember he was floating around the day they formed the party

Has he gone off sending toilet rolls to some minister?

I think he is hiding in the background, seemingly his presence was having a negative effect on their party.

My guess is there are a lot of people who listened to his sage advice some years ago who now are broke and homeless :confused:

Agree though, how are they even talking to renua? Absolute poison. she may run back with her two running mates to FG.

Can we not all get back to this important issue please?

She can patronise me any time she wishes. I'm off to Google Images before bedtime

saddo:o

Claire Byrne is happily married with 2 tiny tots and a very hunky husband :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 92 ✭✭bagofweasels

We have a good laugh at the Healy-Rae's but it was a master class in vote management for the 2 brothers to get in with minimal budgets compared to the major parties.

Hard to argue with (but I'd love to the the accounts)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,565 ✭✭✭Irish_rat

Claire Byrne doesn't do anything for me.

But I'm sure the rest will have her on the **** banks tonight

saddo:o

Claire Byrne is happily married with 2 tiny tots and a very hunky husband :rolleyes:

How do you know she is happy?

sligojoek wrote: »
    I wonder will John Drennan go back to the Spindo now.

And back on panel shows. :(

"You know it's like when you.... <insert witty simile here>"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

Hey Harry, I was down in Cork today. Who was that cute wan that ran for FG or FF, I didnt catch the name on the poster. I was in the city, not sure what the constituency is.

Julie O'Leary?

FG, Cork North Central.

her last interview she mentioned he was the love of her life.... he is gorgeous:P:P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,906 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Probably said so in some "celeb" magazine or the RTE guide.

Bit ironic slagging about the lads fancying her while then talking about her "very hunky" husband though :p

Julie O'Leary?

FG, Cork North Central.

Yeah I just found her online. naw, she's cute.

2uRak1oU.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

I remember the day that Danny entered the race,two minutes before the deadline for entering he got his forms in,caught the rest stone cold,they had no time to react,I'm sure Labour and Sinn Fein would have ran an extra candidate if they had the time again,

Then the map of Kerry they released,Danny wanted everyone in his Council electorate area to vote number one for him and vote two for Michael and then Michael had the rest of Kerry to himself,

And it worked.

her last interview she mentioned he was the love of her life.... he is gorgeous:P:P

So was the first guy though.

_Kaiser_ wrote: »
    Probably said so in some "celeb" magazine or the RTE guide.

Bit ironic slagging about the lads fancying her while then talking about her "very hunky" husband though :p

nothing ironic about it.... he is..... and I'm a woman..... same as Claire is to you guys :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Herself and Ivana Bacik are cut from the same cloth.

Ivana Bacik, a woman that could turn fresh milk sour just by looking at it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,547 ✭✭✭Agricola

They have really sexed up Claire Byrne in fairness, she was pretty Plain Jane for years and now she's like "Hello!"

Yeah I just found her online. naw, she's cute.

2uRak1oU.jpg

You're joking right?

Agricola wrote: »
    They have really sexed up Claire Byrne in fairness, she was pretty Plain Jane for years and now she's like "Hello!"

to compete with Miriam I'd say........goes with the territory on prime time TV .... same with BBC and their key presenters..... we'd all be slagging her off if she was dowdy and plain..... you cant win :confused:

Didn't she do the dirt on the last fella ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭Birdie Num Num

That Erica wan never has any problem getting baby sitters. Why doesnt she just go an live with her mother if a hotel isnt good enough for her. There is never one word, in anything that she ever says, about being grateful to the state and other taxpayers for subsidizing her. It's the not state's fault she had a kid on her own.

She's one of a few poster girls for the AAA. I wish someone put a few questions to her on air, like where do you keep your two dogs that featured on prime time?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭brooke 2

Soon to be married, I believe. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭Canadel

Claire Byrne? Miriam? That^?

A lot of you either don't get out much or you have a fetish for women in positions of power.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,018 ✭✭✭TCDStudent1

When will Lorraine Higgins get the message that the electorate don't want her?

In fairness, she's a labour td in Galway East. Only one labour td has ever been elected there (2011). Getting 10% of the vote this time is a good achievement.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 18,216 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatFromHue

Nearly 100 of the 158 seats were filled by FG, FF, or Lab yet the biggest voices on the show were SF and AAA-PBP which made up 27 seats............FFS

Sandra Fay back on to tell use the problem but no solutions.

Advertisement