Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Claire Byrne Live (RTE1)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,755 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

SSr0 wrote: »
    Has this been confirmed?

According to her Facebook page and people involved in the movement!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,922 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

CB has shown in the past that she is not really capable of controlling a rowdy audience.

This time she'll have that and the added problem of a rowdy guest, who will get shouty if she is asked any half difficult questions.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,355 ✭✭✭RabbleRouser2k

NIMAN wrote: »
    CB has shown in the past that she is not really capable of controlling a rowdy audience.

This time she'll have that and the added problem of a rowdy guest, who will get shouty if she is asked any half difficult questions.

Oh Goddddd...I almost want to watch it now, if the Abortion debate was a car crash, the Margaret Cash one will be a trainwreck.
    Will her entourage be there?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

I wonder will she ask any difficult questions to Margaret Cash?
    She's still not pleased with No all Boylan.
    Niall boylan was able for her. Fair play to him.

Well this is what Claire is up against now!
    43546360_2121951197838096_8005684469828681728_n.jpg?_nc_cat=102&oh=a6e08ff0dd15e1277c27107562933f66&oe=5C481937

• Advertisement

Ooh, is the Niall Boylan vs Cash debate online?

If your on facebook. Look her up she shared it with a big long rant about him!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,443 ✭✭✭✭ednwireland

claire byrne is one of the worst hosts on rte and tats saying something

If your on facebook. Look her up she shared it with a big long rant about him!
    She can't stand people who stand up to her. Apparently she is pcbrigade protected. And no one is to question her about anything as she's now above the law.

She can't stand people who stand up to her. Apparently she is pcbrigade protected. And no one is to question her about anything as she's now above the law.

Above the law...hilarious... I imagine Penneys and the 300 quid worth of stuff she stole would say otherwise.

Jeez...I found the darn post. She's illiterate too. Honestly, how can you be a mother and teach your kids while being this much of a waster?

It's on Niall Boylan's facebook page.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,322 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Margaret Cash will be on, wonder will Claire ask her about the travellers who refused houses because there was no stables, potential for major car crash TV.

https://twitter.com/ClaireByrneLive/status/1049390829637386246

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Why is it on so bloody late. Can’t they put that Brendan Grace scuther on after it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Jeff2

AD I think there are far more important questions to ask that are about the woman herself.
    Not a question about others.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,322 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Jeff2 wrote: »
    AD I think there are far more important questions to ask that are about the woman herself.
    Not a question about others.

That there is, I am hoping she loses it like she did on with Niall Boylan.

Margaret Cash will be on, wonder will Claire ask her about the travellers who refused houses because there was no stables, potential for major car crash TV.

They were upset they didn't have half an acre of land each as well. Cos it's their right !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,737 ✭✭✭Yer Da sells Avon

Fairly sure she hasn't been appointed as a spokesperson for the travelling community. Although if she has, maybe she'll be asked about this.

Will her bestie John me me and me Connors be on as well. ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,644 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

Can't believe she is getting so much air time.

She is a shocking role model, not fit to be a mother and is a thief.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,494 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Is the format going to be where they try to cram 5-7 topics into a show that's about 50 minutes?

Fairly sure she hasn't been appointed as a spokesperson for the travelling community. Although if she has, maybe she'll be asked about this.
    She's a spokesperson for anything going these days. Why not she's a hard working woman paying tax and insurance and has a mortgage on her home. " sorry my mistake ".

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,826 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

No mention of mags on the trailer for the show

No mention of mags on the trailer for the show

She probably stole it....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 52,146 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

Why is she getting so much airtime?
    There are loads of people with kids and no house.
    RTE really annoy my hole.

According to facebook. She's ready!
    43417554_2123234271043122_2116301751639343104_n.jpg?_nc_cat=108&oh=9cf966d7b90bc1a05f788e45c5033cd2&oe=5C58112A

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,056 ✭✭✭Icsics

Far too many topics, makes for a manic show & very disjointed. The homeless soldier will probably be lumped into the segment with Cash, embarrassing of the producers allow this....different story altogether

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,994 ✭✭✭✭Spanish Eyes

White top and pure as the driven snow she is.

I wonder will anyone counter argue her. Well the Jesuit is apparently on too, he of the big charidee and constant moaning. So I will not be watching after all.

I will be in the leaba asleep by the time this one comes on the telly, cos I have to get up early in the morn to support her with my taxes.

According to facebook. She's ready!
    43417554_2123234271043122_2116301751639343104_n.jpg?_nc_cat=108&oh=9cf966d7b90bc1a05f788e45c5033cd2&oe=5C58112A
    Who's minding the seven kids in school uniforms tonight. ? Police in donnybrook this time is it ?

Who's minding the seven kids in school uniforms tonight. ? Police in donnybrook this time is it ?

No they close at 9pm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,130 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Can I have a house please, with stables and a half acre. Robbin guvurmint b***rds

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,994 ✭✭✭✭Spanish Eyes

This show should be on after the nine news. Then more working people could get angry and want to get even. But no it is on quite late for many working people really.

Cleverly timed so that most of those who have to get up early will be asleep. You know... the contributers to this entitlement largesse.

Anyway the thought of having to listen to the dulcet tones of Ms. Cash, and the Nordie moan of Fr. wotsit. No, sorry it is just wall to wall housing crisis for yonks and I for one am totally fed up listening to it. All one sided. Completely. Bet it will be the same again later on in the show. But you never know, there might be a plant in the audience wey hey..... but I doubt it.

Advertisement