Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Claire Byrne Live (RTE1)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,301 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

KrustyUCC wrote: »
    Ah sure the government is robbing her despite her being 100% reliant on welfare and never having worked a day in her life
    This is spot on.
    How can you be robbed when you have contributed absolutely nothing whatsoever?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Just one comment of many from her supporters.
    I TOLD U THE SLIM BAG ,,,R,T,E,, WERE ON UR CASE GIRL ;-( the so called ELITE rte are funded by the goverment to push their propergander BULL SH1T ,,,,LAWS ,,,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,301 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

sligojoek wrote: »
    Just one comment of many from her supporters.
    Dont be such a "slim bag"!
    You are spreading "propergander"!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,042 ✭✭✭KrustyUCC

gmisk wrote: »
    This is spot on.
    How can you be robbed when you have contributed absolutely nothing whatsoever?

She didn't answer when Niall Boylan asked her how exactly were the government robbing her

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

RTE have protected Cash twice now with good soft interviews from Miriam O'Callaghan and now Claire Byrne

For thanks they get a Facebook video about Claire Byrne 'lying' to Cash

Ah sure the government is robbing her despite her being 100% reliant on welfare and never having worked a day in her life

Wonder how much her income will increase due to the budget.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,420 ✭✭✭splinter65

All you’d have to do is ask her who she’d like to see in government and she’d be exposed very quickly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,355 ✭✭✭RabbleRouser2k

splinter65 wrote: »
    All you’d have to do is ask her who she’d like to see in government and she’d be exposed very quickly.

That would require some amount of professionalism and genuine skill...

Claire Byrne has none of those.

That would require some amount of professionalism and genuine skill...

Claire Byrne has none of those.

No. If Claire had asked Ms Cash that it would have been a massacre and a public humiliation live on TV that no one deserves. Cash and her family are being exploited by the left wing mob with no consideration as to the outcome for her. It doesn’t take any skill to trap an uneducated intellectually limited Patsy into creating car crash tv by tripping her up with a few sly questions.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,671 ✭✭✭jay0109

No. If Claire had asked Ms Cash that it would have been a massacre and a public humiliation live on TV that no one deserves. Cash and her family are being exploited by the left wing mob with no consideration as to the outcome for her. It doesn’t take any skill to trap an uneducated intellectually limited Patsy into creating car crash tv by tripping her up with a few sly questions.

True. They could have gone for a spectacular but RTE did'nt.
    But she should'nt have been on in the 1st place - serves no purpose

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

You don't even need to be sly.

Why do you think you deserve this?
    Why seven kids when you have little means to support them?
    What about personal responsibility.
    Been to Penneys lately?

• Advertisement

jay0109 wrote: »
    True. They could have gone for a spectacular but RTE did'nt.
    But she should'nt have been on in the 1st place - serves no purpose

I think her appearance was agreed before it became apparent and established that she’s not fit in any way to be a spokesperson for anything or anyone never mind the housing crisis.
    I wouldn’t leave her in charge of a goldfish overnight to be frank.
    The Facebook live video she made immediately after was alarming. Quite tipsy puffing on a fag dressed like a cheap hooker late at night no sign of her “angles”. ****.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,323 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I always assumed homeless meant literally living on the streets :o

FutureGuy wrote: »
    You don't even need to be sly.

Why do you think you deserve this?
    Why seven kids when you have little means to support them?
    What about personal responsibility.
    Been to Penneys lately?

Her response to those questions would be an automatic outburst of abusive shouting because that’s all she knows. To some of her supporters that’s what a “debate” is.
    You ask me something and I respond with incoherent verbal abuse which may or may not escalate to physical abuse very quickly if you persist.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭tretorn

Where was she the night she left the children in the Garda Station.

Did she spend the night there too.

This hasnt been made clear. I Know the Gardai organised breakfast for the children but there was no mention of Mags at the time.

tretorn wrote: »
    Where was she the night she left the children in the Garda Station.

Did she spend the night there too.

This hasnt been made clear. I Know the Gardai organised breakfast for the children but there was no mention of Mags at the time.

"It was just so frightening" - homeless mother on sleeping at Tallaght Garda Station with her children

Margaret Cash says she "sat up all night" watching her children try to sleep on chairs

https://www.newstalk.com/It-was-just-so-frightening--homeless-mother-on-sleeping-at-Tallaght-Garda-Station-with-her-children

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I always assumed homeless meant literally living on the streets :o

Apparently according to PBP my daughter who lives in a student rental is “homeless” because she’s an adult (21) and hasn’t been housed by either her own means or by the state.

"It was just so frightening" - homeless mother on sleeping at Tallaght Garda Station with her children

Margaret Cash says she "sat up all night" watching her children try to sleep on chairs

https://www.newstalk.com/It-was-just-so-frightening--homeless-mother-on-sleeping-at-Tallaght-Garda-Station-with-her-children

Where were they last night though ?

Still in the B&b in Drumcondra afaik

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭tretorn

I know she said she was there but........

Why did the Gardai make breakfast for the children, I think they took it upon themselves to buy food etc, surely Margaret could have done this but maybe she took the chance to have a nap while the Gardai took over.

gmisk wrote: »
    Dont be such a "slim bag"!
    You are spreading "propergander"!

That’s not propergander. A proper gander helps mind and rear his goslings.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,355 ✭✭✭RabbleRouser2k

Probably doesn't even have the Junior Cert...:(

She's a woman, in Ireland-they'll literally bend over backwards to get women jobs in this country-all these access programs and what not.

Instead she's roaring like a diseased animal on the verge of death.
    People saying she should be 'neutered' and so on don't see her as a benefit to society in any way... she's not changing their minds.

It's genuinely frustrating how she's milking her kids and using them to get attention when so many others didn't get the opportunities she has. She got her pick of houses, and then managed to tick off every neighbour she had. She's getting all these freebies... and teaching her children horrible lessons.

She's just a horrible, ungrateful individual. Like, I'm not attacking her because she's a traveller (her traveller status means nothing to me) I'm criticising her for being given so much, and still blaming everyone else for her mess.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,965 ✭✭✭✭Zulu

The Facebook live video she made immediately after was alarming. .
    Is there a link to this?

Probably doesn't even have the Junior Cert...:(

She's a woman, in Ireland-they'll literally bend over backwards to get women jobs in this country-all these access programs and what not.

Instead she's roaring like a diseased animal on the verge of death.
    People saying she should be 'neutered' and so on don't see her as a benefit to society in any way... she's not changing their minds.

It's genuinely frustrating how she's milking her kids and using them to get attention when so many others didn't get the opportunities she has. She got her pick of houses, and then managed to tick off every neighbour she had. She's getting all these freebies... and teaching her children horrible lessons.

She's just a horrible, ungrateful individual. Like, I'm not attacking her because she's a traveller (her traveller status means nothing to me) I'm criticising her for being given so much, and still blaming everyone else for her mess.

Her verbal communication skills are shockingly poor as a result of generations of a family where nobody has ever been able to actually read, so your vocabulary is so restricted and limited that you end up roaring as a result of the frustration suffered from being unable to express yourself.
    This makes her totally unsuitable for being a guest on either radio or TV.
    She’s deeply unpleasant I agree. She couldn’t be anything else.

Zulu wrote: »
    Is there a link to this?

I’ll see

I’ll see
    Thanks, my google isn't coming up with anything.

Is there a link to this?

It’s gone. It was just ludicrous.

RTÉ “LIAD” to us !

:( page not found.

• Advertisement

:( page not found.