Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Claire Byrne Live (RTE1)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭spurshero

Where’s Micheal d

Why are duffy and Casey getting such a hard time about the money if there putting it up themselves ?? Claire is doing everything but making them apologize for financing there own campaign . What am I missing

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Zero Point

Possibly someone he had a lovechild with years ago and she's looking for maintenance.

Where’s Micheal d

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭Pretzill

Berserker wrote: »
    'I've had enough' is all I heard.

I was shouting that half an hour ago and no-one heard me.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Berserker

Skid X wrote: »
    It was that Bunty something, who addressed one of the Dublin Councils as a joke attempt to get a nomination.

Yep, here she is ...

Extra long ad break here

Extra long ad break here

WWE wrestling match in the studio. Michael D and SG make surprise entrances.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭liam7831

spurshero wrote:
    Where’s Micheal d

Oh here's there you just can't see him behind the desk

Trying to con people. Her votes are through the floor anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,326 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Áras an Uachtaráin has 95 rooms, what in the jaysus goes on in them?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,375 ✭✭✭bri007

It’s a total waste of time, Michael D will be the president no contest. Personally I don’t agree and I think he should be on the show tonight to debate his case but that’s the way it is.... also he has some cheek asking for donations to fund his election, sickening!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,980 ✭✭✭Degag

Margaret Cash looking for a few bob again.
    First thing that came to mind:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭Fann Linn

Shinners should've put Caoimhin forward. Far better politician and speaker than Liadh.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,421 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

Honestly a 3 year old can speak better then Casey

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 745 ✭✭✭vectorvictor

Is Casey reading a bed time story?
    Sincerety meter is at zero

Degag wrote: »
    First thing that came to mind:D

All her problems would be solved in the Áras. Room for a pony I’m sure, if required.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,238 ✭✭✭✭Hurrache

spurshero wrote: »
    Why are duffy and Casey getting such a hard time about the money if there putting it up themselves ?? Claire is doing everything but making them apologize for financing there own campaign . What am I missing

Claims that the salary is too much and they'd do it for free or at discount, great thing to say when you're a millionaire.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,741 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

This is so bad

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,337 ✭✭✭PropJoe10

Casey is just a pointless candidate. I wouldn't trust Ni Riada at all. Duffy has come across well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

There's many reasons not to vote for Casey, including the bizarre way he portrays the fact that he has lived abroad for most of his life as something that makes him better than us muggles who stay here.

Where’s Micheal d
    bri007 wrote: »
    It’s a total waste of time, Michael D will be the president no contest. Personally I don’t agree and I think he should be on the show tonight to debate his case but that’s the way it is.... also he has some cheek asking for donations to fund his election, sickening!
    He had a fundraiser in Galway last weekend. 20 euro in at the door . What a joke . The man must have earned the best part of 4 million if not more in his political career .

Hurrache wrote: »

Claims that the salary is too much and they'd do it for free or at discount, great thing to say when you're a millionaire.
    Why dosent Micheal d give up the salary ? Sure he’s a millionaire as well . Anybody that thinks he isn’t is deluding themselves

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭Pretzill

Joan won this debate.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,337 ✭✭✭PropJoe10

Also, Claire Byrne is lovely.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 745 ✭✭✭vectorvictor

Now I see why there's no golden buzzer.

Freeman can talk with conviction tho.

Fann Linn wrote: »
    Shinners should've put Caoimhin forward. Far better politician and speaker than Liadh.

Not going to put any of their front men forward for it. They know how these candidates are going to poll and they wouldn't want to risk another hammering. Gerry would be running if they he had a chance of winning anyway. Liadh is just there to keep SF in the news and once she gets the quota they'll be happy.

If Liadh gets in, her brother Peadar (they look so alike!) will be playing their father’s Mise Éire on the harmonium thingy at the inauguration.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,375 ✭✭✭bri007

Yeah it’s a total disgrace, he should self fund it if he wants to be put forward for it again. Otherwise walk away!

He can well afford it, madness it’s everyting that’s wrong with the country!

Where’s Micheal d
    He had a fundraiser in Galway last weekend. 20 euro in at the door . What a joke . The man must have earned the best part of 4 million if not more in his political career .

Advertisement