Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ATM withdrawal problem

Options
  • 19-01-2015 10:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I withdrew cash from an ATM earlier today, I checked my account online just now and it seems it has charged my account twice for the same withdrawal. 

The double withdrawal is more than my daily ATM limit and the amount debited from my account seems to be twice what I actually took out.

For some reason it keeps logging me out when I try to ask a question through the 365online system, so here I am.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Hi Proco Jr.,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.

Please check your account balance online again today. When you are logged in to Bank of Ireland 365 Online late at night when the system is updating, it can appear that transactions are duplicated and balances sometimes may not appear to be correct. If there is a duplicated transaction displaying, this will not be reflected in the final balance however and will be rectified when the system is finished updating. Unfortunately we are unable to stop this from happening.

If the duplicate withdrawal is still displayed on your account, please submit a query when you are logged into your account online on the Online Service Desk and the Ask a Question option. A representative can then request for this duplicate to be refunded to you. Alternatively you can call Bank of Ireland 365 on 0818 365 365 between the hours of 8am to midnight Monday to Friday and 9am to 6pm on weekends.

Please let us know here if you need help with any other query.

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

Hi Proco Jr.,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.

Please check your account balance online again today. When you are logged in to Bank of Ireland 365 Online late at night when the system is updating, it can appear that transactions are duplicated and balances sometimes may not appear to be correct. If there is a duplicated transaction displaying, this will not be reflected in the final balance however and will be rectified when the system is finished updating. Unfortunately we are unable to stop this from happening.

If the duplicate withdrawal is still displayed on your account, please submit a query when you are logged into your account online on the Online Service Desk and the Ask a Question option. A representative can then request for this duplicate to be refunded to you. Alternatively you can call Bank of Ireland 365 on 0818 365 365 between the hours of 8am to midnight Monday to Friday and 9am to 6pm on weekends.

Please let us know here if you need help with any other query.

Thanks,
    Sarah

Grand, I'll check it later on to see if its changed back.

Advertisement