Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I need a Plumber/Handyman

Options
  • 19-01-2015 10:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 424 ✭✭

Hi,

I am living in D8 (beside St Patricks Cathedral) and I need a plumber/handyman. The tap in our kitchen has been gently running non stop for a few days and we can;t get it to stop.

Can anyone recommend anyone who might be local and can do a job on it for a cheap price - I'm sure it is a 10 minute job for someone who can do it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,383 ✭✭✭RebelButtMunch

Bluezar wrote: »
    Hi,

I am living in D8 (beside St Patricks Cathedral) and I need a plumber/handyman. The tap in our kitchen has been gently running non stop for a few days and we can;t get it to stop.

Can anyone recommend anyone who might be local and can do a job on it for a cheap price - I'm sure it is a 10 minute job for someone who can do it?
    Tradesmen.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭themandan6611

http://dublinplumber.ie/

good guy and close to you

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭chopper6

Bluezar wrote: »
    Hi,

Go and buy a washer.

Turn off the water at the mains,remove the tap cover and replace the washer.

• Registered Users Posts: 424 ✭✭Bluezar

Tradesmen.ie

Thanks for that, had a guy come out at lunchtime today and he managed to fix it for me for a few quid. Very handy website which I will definitely use in future.

Advertisement