Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3arena priority queue

Options
  • 19-01-2015 11:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Im heading to the coronas in February and wondering if the priority gates open at half 4 what time should i start queuing if i want to be right at the front. I was thinking maybe half 2 would that be to late/to early?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭JackMcA

Im heading to the coronas in February and wondering if the priority gates open at half 4 what time should i start queuing if i want to be right at the front. I was thinking maybe half 2 would that be to late/to early?

tbh i dont think anyone would be that early for the coronas

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Leprechaun95

JackMcA wrote: »

Its sold out or at least on the verge of being sold out

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭JackMcA

Its sold out or at least on the verge of being sold out
    im not saying that its not going to sell, just that no one will be there that early.
    if you really want front of the priority que no more than an hour before if even

• Registered Users Posts: 10,323 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

JackMcA wrote: »

You underestimate teenage girls.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭StaticAge11

They usually funnel people into the Priority queue about an hour or 2 hours before the gig. Often times I have seen people arrive at 4 and walk straight into the priority queue. With the cold weather and the lack of excitement I have seen for this gig, I would guess that heading down around 3 or 4 you would be fine, but dont hold me to that!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,565 ✭✭✭bennyl10

Gates do not open at half 4.. Like you will not enter the arena at half 4.. This is a thing that seems to have come into thinking with the 3 take over
    Gates for priority que open at 4, which simply means they move 3 customers to an outside que. You will not actually enter the arena untll about 6:25 for a half 6 opening..

Seen it a few times, that people seem to think they get in 2 hours early.. And then people giving abuse to security when it doesnt happen..

• Registered Users Posts: 10,323 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

bennyl10 wrote: »
    Gates do not.open at half 4.. Like.you will .not enter the arena at half 4..This is a thing thst seems to have come into.thinking woth the 3 take overr..
    Gates for priority que open at 4..,.which simply means they move 3 customers to an outside que.. You will not actually enter the arena untll about 6:25 for a half 6 opening..

Seen it a few times, that peopme seem to.think.they get in 2 hours early.. And then people giving abuse to security when it doesnt happen..

Are you the asthmatic kid from Malcolm in the Middle?

Birneybau wrote: »
    Are you the asthmatic kid from Malcolm in the Middle?

Keyboard went a bit mental with the ol' punctuation on that one,
    But nice way to address the points made alright, top notch

Gates do not open at half 4.. Like you will not enter the arena at half 4.. This is a thing that seems to have come into thinking with the 3 take over
    Gates for priority que open at 4, which simply means they move 3 customers to an outside que. You will not actually enter the arena untll about 6:25 for a half 6 opening..

Seen it a few times, that people seem to think they get in 2 hours early.. And then people giving abuse to security when it doesnt happen..

Are you still able to queue for priority acess before 4 and also is the priority access a separate section in front of general standing?

Are you still able to queue for priority acess before 4 and also is the priority access a separate section in front of general standing?

The three people show up at half 4, and move 3 customers who are already queing into the priority que. You must be already queing, at least from past experience.

And nope there's no separate sections in the standing area of the 3 arena, it just gets you into the arena first.

• Advertisement

The three people show up at half 4, and move 3 customers who are already queing into the priority que. You must be already queing, at least from past experience.

And nope there's no separate sections in the standing area of the 3 arena, it just gets you into the arena first.

So i turn up and queue at the main line and at half 4 ill be moved to priority queue? Is it true they only pick around 20 people for priority?

So i turn up and queue at the main line and at half 4 ill be moved to priority queue? Is it true they only pick around 20 people for priority?

Yup,
    And yup between 20 and 40.. Tbh its not really that much, like you can get barrier without it.. Its literally 5 minutes extra..

Advertisement