Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Desiccant anyone?

• 20-01-2015 5:52am
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 9,047 CMod ✭✭✭✭

I have a bag full of these Desiccant packs.

Too useful to throw out but more than I could use.

If anyone wants some i can bring them with me on my next trip to Ireland in May this year.

335768.JPG

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

Tempted to say Yes and then to email Customs & Excise to be on the watch when you come through. :D

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,702 ✭✭✭DaireQuinlan

OldGoat wrote: »
    Tempted to say Yes and then to email Customs & Excise to be on the watch when you come through. :D

haha I was thinking much the same thing. We obviously have the same DRY sense of humour :eek:

Honestly while a nice gesture it's probably not really worth the effort (assuming it's effort). You can get 120 packs here for a fiver for example http://www.adverts.ie/crazy-random-stuff/desiccant-and-silica-gel-packs/1201884

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

I see a photowalk or trip happening in May :D Must plan something for when you're here.
    Good to hear you're visiting!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 9,047 CMod ✭✭✭✭CabanSail

Didn't know they were that cheap.

Oh well no bother then..

Advertisement