Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Custom printing

Options
  • 20-01-2015 12:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 662 ✭✭✭

Can anyone suggest where I can get the following printed, or suggest a similar item?

A4 folded top to bottom in portrait.
    Magnet on each corner so that it can be stuck to fridge and opened in position.
    Full colour suitable material for on a fridge. (pvc?)
    Quantity 500+

Maybe a pic will help..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 662 ✭✭✭jamesbil

v2bK4tVftSqdIOVUbFcC13E9vWSsS6Do1vG_lK-wkhEO=s219-p-no

et4igoE8z0Tz2isBbVjXuH1G7gOyZkmTYjjpOwkue_1L=s219-p-no

• Closed Accounts Posts: 997 ✭✭✭pedronomix

Any of the display or POS sign guys will have suitable material and digital print, They even have magnetic substrate, Applied Signs Santry, PrintWorld Greenhills Rd etc spring to mind.

Thanks,
    sometimes the hard part is coming up with the correct search terms..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

Signage company should be able to help.

One thing though, if it's on PVC or similar it's going to slightly spring open if it's folded over. Wouldn't be mad on something like that hanging from my fridge.

If you put a good enough score in it, then it won't really open out properly without coming off the fridge.

Is there any reason why you want the fold?

Signage company should be able to help.

One thing though, if it's on PVC or similar it's going to slightly spring open if it's folded over. Wouldn't be mad on something like that hanging from my fridge.

If you put a good enough score in it, then it won't really open out properly without coming off the fridge.

Is there any reason why you want the fold?

Doesn't need to be pvc just a nice long lasting finish. That's why I thought magnet on each corner. Could it be a different fold? Maybe roll fold?
    Plan is anot info sheet with more info inside.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 854 ✭✭✭tacofries

I got stuff from these guys before. Not 100% sure if they do exactly what you want but its worth a try.

http://www.studiostyle.com/custom-printed-full%5E3color-photo-folders.aspx

They're brilliant at what they do and really cheap if you fill in their resale form (ask them about it). Only thing is that they are American so make sure you leave enough time for shipping.

Advertisement