Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom please could you provide a date to when your computers will work?

Options
  • 20-01-2015 1:23pm

I have a Efibre broken bundle, why do I have Efibre?  I dont know because it certainly isnt available in my area however your sales team decided to stick me on a efibre plan.

Now because I dont have efibre I cant get broadband without my broken bundle being downgraded. Simple task?

Well its not, because your computers are apparently being upgraded, Fri, Upgrade, Mon Upgrade, Tuesday Upgrade.  

Because of the upgrades nobody in the loyalty department can downgrade my broken bundle to set up a new broadband account that isnt efibre.

According to your loyalty department team im not the only customer in this situation and even the loyalty department are getting annoyed.

So its just one simple question I have for you.

Could you please give us customers a date of when you will have your computers fixes/upgraded etc so us customers can avail of your services?

Thankyou

Advertisement