Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking to get an video made for track

Options
  • 20-01-2015 2:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hello,

I am a music producer looking to get an animated video made for my track "The Race". I am looking for a speed racer type animation for it.

This project might suit a student looking to build their portfolio as I have little or no budget to put up.

If anyone is interested I can PM them the track or you can google "Holloman The Race". I'm not allowed to post links yet

Thanks....Matt

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,518 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

Hi, we don't generally allow advertising for jobs. We do have a sticky thread where forum regulars offer their services via PM only. Fell free to PM some of the folks there. Also consider posting an Ad on Adverts.ie. I'll close this thread for now as this is not really a topic for discussion.

Also there is a general annoyance when it comes to people looking for a 'student to build their portfolio' as it cheapens the skills of many of the pros who post here, please refrain from this kind of thing.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement