Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fiorentina game tickets

Options
  • 20-01-2015 2:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭

Would it be difficult to get tickets for the Fiorentina game?
    My son and I were talking of going- it's mid-term. Not a member, but was on club website currently season ticket holders only
    Guessing tickets will go on General sale at some point, but need reassurance.
    Option B is to jog over to Leicester cup game on Saturday- tickets are freely available on website now.
    Please advise

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

I would imagine tickets will be easy enough to come by for this game. If it was later in the competition maybe not but considering it is the last 32 should be fine IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭Wendell Gee

Thanks.
    The Lane under lights is different gravy, especially when it's an all-white strip for a European game.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

Thanks.
    The Lane under lights is different gravy, especially when it's an all-white strip for a European game.

Yeah can't beat a European night under the lights :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭yiddo59

tickets for home game v Fiorentina now on general sale.

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/ticket-news-fiorentina-home-210115/

Advertisement