Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Outrageous Sexual Assuault

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,428 ✭✭✭NSAman

Didn't she assault him also?? Elbowing him in the stomach???

• Registered Users Posts: 20,177 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

I asked a girl down the pub last night if there was any chance of a wee feel.
    She says, 'if you play your cards right you can have the whole farm.'

You're the fcukan Bull, BM! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭UCDVet

This actually reminds me of the street walking video - where everyone was calling men out for being sexual predators for doing things like saying, 'Hi' to a girl as she walked by.

All I know is I'm glad I'm old and married. I would not enjoy being 18 again in this social climate.

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭Steodonn

NSAman wrote: »
    Didn't she assault him also?? Elbowing him in the stomach???

She was being assaulted self-defence

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭Donkey Oaty

UCDVet wrote: »
    I generally don't keep a link to every survey I've ever read about. Do you?.

No.

Only the ones I quote as fact.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭Bootros Bootros

jimgoose wrote: »
    I know how people get together. And a half-educated fool with too much money who is so irresistably attractive that he has to get a shot into the gut is probably better iff not reproducing.

I was replying to your "Simple. don't touch." comment about how not to get onto the sex offenders register.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭FouxDaFaFa

This new Puritanism is going to end up with 19th century morality once again. Sex after marriage. No drunken sex ( so very little or no sex), fear of being a sex offender of trying it on.
    It's hardly puritanism not to enjoy your married co-worker groping you and rubbing his head in your crotch at a work function.
    Must tell that to all those people who tap me on the arm to get my attention or the women who touch me when I make them laugh.
    Do they cup your balls while laughing?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,821 ✭✭✭floggg

6541 wrote: »
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-30899735

This chap was done for sexual assault. Man if that is sexual assault then I should be and dare I say it most red blooded men should be locked up. This is way to PC. As a man I am insulted. How the fock are ya supposed to get the ride ?

If you keep touching and pestering a woman until she has to strike you to get away from you, then yes you should be sent to jail.

No.

Only the ones I quote as fact.

How do you pre-emptively know which you'll want to mention at a later date, without recording them all?

I was replying to your "Simple. don't touch." comment about how not to get onto the sex offenders register.

I know what you were replying to. In your case, the way to stay off the sex offender's register is to stay indoors pulling the head off it to Manga. :)

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭AlanS181824

What the hell is a red blooded male?

non-Vulcan?

• Registered Users Posts: 664 ✭✭✭Yer Aul One

you defo dont want to be one anyways, they are stringing them up one at a time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Ah dude,

She say nay, you say okay.

No means no, not try it on a little bit more.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭ireland.man

Not to be trite but if that was your sister this man was trying to grope and touch would you laugh it off and discourage her from being angry? A proper 'red blooded man' wouldn't dismiss it as trivial.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

You know when you get a puppy and it goes around the house humping slippers, legs, cushions ect? That's what the OP described himself as. Touching would be as far as the likes of that would be capable of getting

If you need permission to touch then you need permission to tap someone on the arm.

You may as well join the other fella with the Manga.

• Registered Users Posts: 664 ✭✭✭Yer Aul One

Not to be trite but if that was your sister this man was trying to grope and touch would you laugh it off and discourage her from being angry? A proper 'red blooded man' wouldn't dismiss it as trivial.

Not sure who this is being aimed at but I definitely wouldn't be laughing it off. Nor do I think it is a bit trivial.

I do however think putting him on the sex offenders list is too harsh a punishment and am taken aback that people are calling for it here... and jail time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭Valetta

If you need permission to touch then you need permission to tap someone on the arm.

Can you really not see the difference?

In this context, a fcukan fool. As opposed to a grown man.

• Advertisement

jimgoose wrote: »
    I know what you were replying to. In your case, the way to stay off the sex offender's register is to stay indoors pulling the head off it to Manga. :)

Apparantly. Good luck with that one. My fiancé I met at a work do where she would have been assaulted by me ( by your logic ) were she not into it.

Apparantly. Good luck with that one. My fiancé I met at a work do where she would have been assaulted by me ( by your logic ) were she not into it.

Good luck to you both.

Not sure who this is being aimed at but I definitely wouldn't be laughing it off. Nor do I think it is a bit trivial.

I do however think putting him on the sex offenders list is too harsh a punishment and am taken aback that people are calling for it here... and jail time

Jimmy goose thinks you should be on the sex register for any "unwanted touching". Best to announce your intentions in writing to Pater.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

Gatling wrote: »
    Am only one Surprised with the sensationlist thread title

Not on boards

Jimmy goose thinks you should be on the sex register for any "unwanted touching". Best to announce your intentions in writing to Pater.

Tad over-familiar. Take a few tours round the block, chungfellit. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭Valetta

"were she not into it"

And there lies the important difference, which a lot of posters do not appear to understand.

It's no wonder there are so many up in court for sexual offences.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭Roquentin

i think he should have plead guilty and just apologized.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

I wonder if wives and girl friends and even daughters said the same as the victim in this case to them ,
    Don't worry luv it was only a bit of banter back in your corner

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 33 Funtrepreneur

It's pretty sad that most guys can't approach a girl without being **** faced drunk. Never works. Y not grow a pair and approach a girl in a shop or café. You actually might get laid then as opposed to being a sleazy drunk.
    Op if you see it as acceptable behaviour you need to open your eyes or you may one day end up on the paper for something similar. And it will be totally justified.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 909 ✭✭✭auldgranny

What he did is not the issue. It's that he continued after she repeatedly asked him to stop. Definite assault.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement