Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New xpose presenter Peter O Riordan

Options
  • 20-01-2015 6:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭

He's dyer. I mean they're all crap on that show but he's just the worst yet. Can't take to him at all and I cringe just looking at him. Ugh.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭ChopShop

anna080 wrote: »
    He's dyer. I mean they're all crap on that show but he's just the worst yet. Can't take to him at all and I cringe just looking at him. Ugh.

Dire presenters.
    Dire show.
    Fairly dire channel too.

• Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭NMB

yep thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

NMB wrote: »
    yep thanks

?

? yes Anna -

there are jobs and lives connected to it - real lives real actual lives so cop on.

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭wesleysniper38

Poor Peter...!

In defence of the channel in question at least we don't have to subsidise it with our licence fee.

What really gets my goat are the salaries paid to some of the most mediocre g****es ever known to mankind who are working for RTE.
    I have a particular grievance with a certain female who presents a once weekly radio show and does fcuk all else for an exorbitant wage.

The following will enlighten you and, when you read it, remember poor Peter probably gets paid about €50 an hour!

http://www.independent.ie/entertainment/tv-radio/rtes-marian-finucane-defends-her-two-shows-a-week-salary-26856980.html

• Advertisement

? yes Anna -

there are jobs and lives connected to it - real lives real actual lives so cop on.

Hmmm not sure I follow you but okay

Grand

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭wesleysniper38

Good nite ;)

I've to be up early for Ireland AM

Grand

awwww peter, poor baby... why the longggg face!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Seamus2754

What is a man who seems to have NO style at all doing on a fashion based TV show?

He's improved though only slightly. Not near as awkward/nervous as he was in the beginning.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭The Wild Bunch

I actually don't mind him - he's a decent presenter - better than that Sean Musanje gob****e.

It's Koster and Gilson than f*ck me right off

He stated today that Robin williams commuted suicide almost a year ago; ah it's been 5 months.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭The Wild Bunch

He stated today that Robin williams commuted suicide almost a year ago; ah it's been 5 months.

He was only 7 months off

• Registered Users Posts: 86,242 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

He is TV3's own Eoghan McDermott :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭jobbridge4life

He is good looking and it is Xpose. What were people expecting?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭ChopShop

He is good looking and it is Xpose. What were people expecting?

It's TV3.

Sometimes singling out an easy target is fun.

I have no qualms about them having a man presenter I think it's kinda cool, but he can't even pronounce half the stuff and him talking about fashion and designers is just laughable. He just comes across as an ejit

• Registered Users Posts: 2,684 ✭✭✭thesultan

Think he's fine.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

I have no qualms about them having a man presenter I think it's kinda cool, but he can't even pronounce half the stuff and him talking about fashion and designers is just laughable. He just comes across as an ejit
    Well then he should be able to connect with the target audience to be fair.

Advertisement