Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Shorten leather jacket sleeves

• 20-01-2015 6:48pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,478 ✭✭✭✭

I bought a leather biker jacket on Amazon. It's a great fit and I like the fit apart from the sleeves which are far too long.

Does anyone know if anywhere in Dublin (or Wicklow)I can find a place that could shorten them? Thanks.

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭Mesrine65

The Alteration Centre,
    28 South Anne's Street,
    Dublin 2.
    +353 1 6776258

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,478 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

Cheers thanks will check them out

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,637 ✭✭✭Kat1170

If you plan on using it on a bike, try it out first before you get the sleeves shortened. Bike jackets purposely have longer sleeves so as when you stretch your arms out to the bars they fit. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭fleet

Yeah, try it when you're actually on a bike.

Longer sleeves can be tucked in to your gloves, preventing a stream of 120km/ph sub zero air racing up your arm towards your nipples.

It's the reason I only buy gauntlet type gloves these days.

Advertisement