Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

who butchered the trees oppossite woodies

• 20-01-2015 7:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭

looks very bad

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 771 ✭✭✭Long Gone

finky1 wrote: »
    looks very bad

Woodies where ? Dublin road Athlone ?

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭finky1

Long Gone wrote: »
    Woodies where ? Dublin road Athlone ?
    beside killmartins roundabout athlone

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭BoB_BoT

Spotted the bypass/motorway maintenance lads cutting the trees on the bypass, same crowd maybe? Not sure why they were cutting the ones on the bypass, didn't look like they were sticking out and would have thought they'd help reduce crosswinds / protect peoples privacy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,249 ✭✭✭Steven81

Council were there parked on other side and may i say what a great job they did. The footpath between woodies and lidl was so overgrown you couldnt walk by in areas and having to walk in hard shoulder were a car might be pulled up. Fair play and long overdue.

As for the Industrial state side give it another 2-3 months when the leaves are out it will look completely different

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,416 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

Steven81 wrote: »
    Council were there parked on other side and may i say what a great job they did. The footpath between woodies and lidl was so overgrown you couldnt walk by in areas and having to walk in hard shoulder were a car might be pulled up. Fair play and long overdue.

Noticed this last weekend driving into town - it looks so different!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭Martha_Mae

It looks horrid!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,063 ✭✭✭TimHorton

It is great improvement , Up until they were trimmed the Footpath between N6 Centre and Lidl was out of bounds.

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭Martha_Mae

Does anyone know what they're on around exit 9/10?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,586 ✭✭✭veryangryman

Martha_Mae wrote: »
    Does anyone know what they're on around exit 9/10?

I do. However i'm appalled at locals inability to do a bit of research, so i'll leave it to someone else to tell you.

Advertisement