Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wrestlemania 32 to be 100,000 capacity. What would be your lineup to fill the stadium

15678911»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,469 ✭✭✭LeeJM

The dream would be Edge and Christian getting set up tonite to face New Day at Mania. More realistic is a TLC with the Duds and Usos

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,933 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

I would imagine we'll find out tonight who they are facing. Would Edge have another match in him if he got enough protection?

No. No. No and no. He's done with in ring competition. WWE is so protective over any of their stars having a life altering injury in the ring and Edge is absolutely high risk of that with his neck injuries, he'll sadly will never compete in the ring.

If you listen to his Podcast with Jericho he stats he doesn't miss it and he enjoys acting which his new show on the WWE network will give him an outlet for. He's only on the PPV tonight to promote that show and nothing else.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,469 ✭✭✭LeeJM

I totally agree with Loughc. As much as Id love one more E+C match dont see it happening. I just the dream would be E+C but thats me being selfish. Edge and Christian are both better off never wrestling again. I do think the whole point though is to set up a TLC match at Mania though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,968 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

An in ring segment between The New Day and E&C could be more value than any kind of match Kofi and the boys could do.

When was the last really standout Wrestlemania promo. Wouldn't class it adjacent to Hogan/Rock/Austin @ WMXXX but more like Hogan's appearance at WMXX with Hassain. That was fun.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,453 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

I would imagine we'll find out tonight who they are facing. Would Edge have another match in him if he got enough protection?

Edge is my absolute favourite wrestler of all time, hands down, but I would not be able to watch him wrestle again, one slightly wrong landing could end, or drastically change his life. I've read up loads about spinal stenosis, and staying far away from wrestling for the rest of his life (with or without spinal fusion surgery) is his only option if he doesn't want to be confined to a wheelchair.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,359 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

A Bret hard role in the WWE v Nexus tag match is not impossible for anyone but as matches go that is about all any of the likes of Edge or Danielson could ever have now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

If done properly I have no problem with those kind of cameos in matches. I'm a huge mark for Bret so I didn't have any problem with him getting his lap of honour through 2010.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

This thread has served its purpose.

New thread here for the pre show speculation etc

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement