Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

astral projection

• 20-01-2015 9:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Hi this has been happening to me is there anyone who is having this happen to them ??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭jopax

Hello, just curious what is astral projection?

• Registered Users Posts: 26 linda101

jopax wrote: »
    Hello, just curious what is astral projection?

Hi not to sure but the other night I sat up in bed to take a drink of water and when I turned round I was looking at myself fast asleep and its not the first time I am trying to find out more myself

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭jopax

Thanks, sounds interesting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭HighKing33

Astral projection is connected to the kundalini experience. I've posted in a recent thread about this subject and all the advice I gave there is applicable to coping with out of body experiences - meditation, diet, yoga etc. are all crucial to adapting your lifestyle and dealing with the disruption.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 linda101

HighKing33 wrote: »
    Astral projection is connected to the kundalini experience. I've posted in a recent thread about this subject and all the advice I gave there is applicable to coping with out of body experiences - meditation, diet, yoga etc. are all crucial to adapting your lifestyle and dealing with the disruption.

Hi I am not trying to do this though it's just happening to me ?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Dog of Tears

Yes.

Twice last Tuesday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭HighKing33

linda101 wrote: »
    Hi I am not trying to do this though it's just happening to me ?

Yeah, you're experiencing kundalini, you've become more sensitive to subtle energies. I never sought out o.b.e.s either, they just started happening to me too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭AlteredStates

me 3

body floating upwards and my mind trying to force back down - feeling of energy in my body is a heavy magnetic type ... (I am used to energy and have experienced lots of different states) but this differs to the norm.

Kundalini is awakened - I practice yoga and meditation so that doesn't make sense?

AND its keeping me awake as I jolt back down to my body.. that feeling off falling and then boom back in body and wide awake then! Sleep is all over place at min.

I don't mind travelling as not afraid just the disruption in sleep that bothers me!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 880 ✭✭✭celica00

A family member of mine does and practice it. The most important thing is that you can actually control it and make sure you have plenty of protection.
    Kinda weird that it "just happens", maybe anything unsolved in your life etc that could cause it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭Gumbi

I've had this happen a handful of times to me. I'm pretty sure it's something called sleep paralysis.

• Advertisement
Advertisement