Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gamecube Games for Sale

Options
  • 20-01-2015 10:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,320 ✭✭✭

ITEM: Various Gamecube games
    POST\COLLECTION: Meetup or Post
    PRICE: As below.
    PAYMENT METHODS: Paypal/Cash

All these games work and are in good condition. Happy to meetup in Dublin city at your convenience or post at your cost. Open to offers as well as trades. You can buy the entire lot for €30.

***€10***
    The Simpsons Road Rage (No instruction manual)

***€5***
    Spiderman
    Taz Wanted (No instruction manual)
    Magical Mirror Starring Mickey Mouse (No instruction manual)
    BMX XXX
    Star Wars Jedi Outcast

***€3***
    The Urbz: Sims in the City
    International Winter Sports
    Wreckless The Yakuza Missions

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Is Jedi Outcast boxed with manual & in good condition? If so, I'll take it for asking price of €5

• Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭BGOllie

NNNNNnnooooooooo.....
    good grab :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,320 ✭✭✭Teferi

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you, I've been out all day so only getting back to the house now.

The game was purchased second hand a good few years ago now so it has the red marker that Game used to write on second hand stuff.

I've made an album of the disc, box and manual here.

Let me know what you think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

No bother at all. That looks fine, I'll take it. I'll pm you to sort out the details, thanks again

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement