Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cost of moving hot-press

Options
  • 20-01-2015 11:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,113 ✭✭✭

related to my other post here, i'm working through the process of renovating & extending a 3 bed house.

the hot-press is currently located in the wardrobe in the master bedroom, taking up a lot of space and looking very unsightly.

removing the pointless chimney breast from that other thread would create space on the landing to install a hot-press but i have no idea what i might be looking at for the cost of this.

all thoughts greatly appreciated :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭kkelliher

related to my other post here, i'm working through the process of renovating & extending a 3 bed house.

the hot-press is currently located in the wardrobe in the master bedroom, taking up a lot of space and looking very unsightly.

removing the pointless chimney breast from that other thread would create space on the landing to install a hot-press but i have no idea what i might be looking at for the cost of this.

all thoughts greatly appreciated :)

pointless chimney breast removal = structure advice and design required. We don't give structural advice on boards. Thread Closed (no need for two threads on the same topic)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement