Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Browning Cynergy Sporter Inflex

Options
  • 21-01-2015 1:45am
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,552 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I am advertising this for a friend of my Father's (with permission).

As per the title it's a Browning Cynergy Sporter Inflex. 12 gauge and steel shot rated. Features are:
    • Built on Monobloc system
    • 30" barrels
    • Quarter, Half, and Three quarter Diamond chokes
    • Inflex recoil system
    • Barrel Selector
    • Manual Safety
    • Browning hard case

The gun is just over 4 years old. It is in excellent condition, and only used on occasion for clays with little to no use for the last few months, hence the sale. It is in storage in John Lamberts in Camolin, Wexford. It can be viewed there, but if anyone is interested they can send me a PM, and i'll put them in contact with the owner. I am only advertising it for him so i cannot discuss or negotiate price.

Any other information feel free to ask and i'll answer as best i can or find out within a day or two. Picture quality is not great but if i get better ones i'll post them.

I believe this gun was in the €2,500+ mark when new. He is looking for €1,495 ono.

Thanks for looking.

Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement