Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parking Friday night

Options
  • 21-01-2015 10:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,249 ✭✭✭

Hi all I'm staying over with a friend Friday night on campus, does anyone know the best place to park for the night? She doesn't have a parking permit and I can see only pay and display areas? Is there a night rate or even somewhere else I could park?

Thanks for the assistance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭beardedmaster

You're the High King of Gondor and Arnor, you can park where you like.

But anyway, if you're in before 10, you can just park in the carparks inside Res and it's grand. You get away without a permit unless you're coming in after 10 and permit need them to open the barrier for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,249 ✭✭✭Elessar

You're the High King of Gondor and Arnor, you can park where you like.

But anyway, if you're in before 10, you can just park in the carparks inside Res and it's grand. You get away without a permit unless you're coming in after 10 and permit need them to open the barrier for you.

Haha great stuff thanks

Edit: so I won't get clamped without a permit?

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭beardedmaster

Elessar wrote: »
    Haha great stuff thanks

Edit: so I won't get clamped without a permit?

Clamping only happens if you don't pay in a pay & display area. Inside the Res' don't count.

Advertisement